Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who will leave? (Players)

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the news breaking, I’d imagine many of our squad have picked up the phone to their agents at some point today.

Fabio already hinted that he might not be here, I think that’ll probably be the case now.

Nunes has been touted to PSG it seems whilst Liverpool are still struggling to get the midfielder they want.

I can see a number imploring their agents to get them as away from this turmoil as quickly as possible by the end of the window, Gary O’Neil will almost certainly exacerbate that.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I even picked up the phone to my agent, but he said Gary got there first.

Wolf616

Groupie
Reaction score
Liverpool want a holding midfielder, Nunes ain't that. Could still see him going to another club though

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilman, RAN and Fabio.

Nunes and Gomes in January.

Elvedi and Adams in plus a Bournemouth cast-off to cover LB and CB.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be none, but not sure anyone can feel too confident about that. I wouldn’t be surprised to see us lose one or even two and replace them with loans and a couple of cheapo signings? Selling the likes of Fabio, Nunes or even Ait Nouri after his good pre season, would in particular be another real kick in the teeth. Not going to be much pushback internally now for sure, but in the stands it won’t be so readily accepted. Not that Fosun will really give a toss mind. They think we’re all idiots anyway pretty much.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
N
We are now 2/1 to be relegated with Luton and Sheff Utd. It really is amazing how we have managed to screw things up quite so much since Nuno's day

Because Jeff shi still steals a living from his employer fosun

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilman, RAN and Fabio.

Nunes and Gomes in January.

Elvedi and Adams in plus a Bournemouth cast-off to cover LB and CB.

Why do you think Elvedi would still be interested? He can see the set up 3-4 weeks ago, and he can see it now, where we'll probably be in Steve Davies territory for a while as GON has no coaches. I wouldn't touch us with a bloody bargepole.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes more players will leave Iv heard
I mean I wouldn’t be shocked at all. The way fabio was talking in that interview last week suggests to me there is perhaps something there in terms of a posible move? He would have also known lopetegui was going by that point too in retrospect? I suppose the issue is who we can get an acceptable fee for? Still amazes me Kilman wasn’t sold a month or so ago, and even more so now?

Selling Silva at a loss and replacing him with Che Adams or Antonio might kick off a riot.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why do you think Elvedi would still be interested? He can see the set up 3-4 weeks ago, and he can see it now, where we'll probably be in Steve Davies territory for a while as GON has no coaches. I wouldn't touch us with a bloody bargepole.
If I were Elvedi I wouldn’t be responding to our calls or emails right now

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I mean I wouldn’t be shocked at all. The way fabio was talking in that interview last week tells me there is something there. He would have known lopetegui was going by that point too in retrospect? I suppose the issue is who we can get an acceptable fee for? Still amazes me Kilman wasn’t sold a month or so ago, and even more so now?

Selling Silva at a loss and replacing him with Che Adams or Antonio might kick off a riot.
Unfortunately if that’s the route they want go down, then let the owners face the consequences from the fans. They wanted to sell RAN also

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When was the last club where a manager got sacked and the players all wanted to leave? It just doesn’t happen.

Nuno was universally loved, but there wasn’t a mass exodus when he left.

Footballers get used to managers coming and going.
A europa league winning manager going and Gary O’Neil coming in might be something of a shock to the system though tbf? I sort of hope all the players though Lopetegui was a bit of a dick tbh.

Rubberball

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised to see Lemina go to Liverpool.

Gomes could go anywhere he wanted.

Don't think anybody will buy Cunha but he could well agitate for a move

RAN will definitely want to leave now as well as Sarabia and possibly Neto.

If somebody paid the money for Nunes tomorrow he'd be gone too.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As bad as things are off the pitch right now, I do think fans massively overestimate how much players genuinely care about that side of things.

Don’t see any asking to leave. Getting sold however…

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A europa league winning manager going and Gary O’Neil coming in might be something of a shock to the system though tbf? I sort of hope all the players though Lopetegui was a bit of a dick tbh.
If not a straightforward dick, then a calculating, selfish, heartless dick; but a dick all the same!

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m hoping the players feel let down by JL and harness their emotion into aggression and have a great season

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not sure but it could prove to be a catalyst. I can’t imagine guys like Nunes and Fabio sticking around too much longer.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure most if not all the players are as stunned as us fans at the turn of events and some will certainly be questioning their future at Wolves. However, if there's one player I feel sorry for in this situation, it's Joao Gomes. Fought tooth and nail to come to Wolves and play for Loppy in the face of extreme pressure to sign for Lyon and it all goes tits-up like this.

NJWolves69

Groupie
Reaction score
I could see Fabio’s father in his ear about forcing a move. Gary O’Neil’s first order of business should be a sit down with them about the role he envisions for Fab.

Besides that…none.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That would be absolute madness. We sell them and we actually haven’t got a forward line other than the human equivalent of a lamppost with dodgy knees. Can you have a negative XG
It would mean we have funds to buy players

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny how Costa liked the Twitter post saying J-lo had left.
I have wondered for a while if he was liked bythe players - when you see his treatment of Raul, Moutinho etc

Im not saying they are doing cartwheels for this appointment but I find it hard to believe they didn't know he is off - perhaps thats why we have had some decent performances. Eternal optimist me!

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Funny how Costa liked the Twitter post saying J-lo had left.
I have wondered for a while if he was liked bythe players - when you see his treatment of Raul, Moutinho etc

Im not saying they are doing cartwheels for this appointment but I find it hard to believe they didn't know he is off - perhaps thats why we have had some decent performances. Eternal optimist me!
Maybe Costa thought he had another year in him and Lopetegui said not. It's obvious why Raul's partner liked the post. The odd one is Boubacar (if it's true that he liked the post). I wonder what was going on there.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone getting a half decent bid, rubber stamped by our new "Manager".

Back
Top Bottom