Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who do you want to go down?

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton

1. It'll be hilarious
2. Its a good FM save next year

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds or Everton.

Voted Leeds because it would be hilarious after the way they acted after beating us, but Everton would be similarly funny.

Both also have the potential to kick on in the future, which Burnley don't really have.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton or Leeds, don’t mind which. Which probably means it’ll be Burnley.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With a bit of competence Everton could be a half top club next season.

I don't see them being in this kind of position again for a long time, so to see them go would be pretty interesting.

Ultimately I think Leeds will though. That Chelsea result on Sunday was huge.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has to be everton just because it is so out the box. Got nothing against everton but it is good that there is actually real genuine consequences for clubs with huge budgets if they are badly run. Unfortunately no matter how bad man utd get they wont ever drop this low. Also exposes Lampard for the fraud that he is and that not even his nepotism may save him in future job applications

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has to be everton just because it is so out the box. Got nothing against everton but it is good that there is actually real genuine consequences for clubs with huge budgets if they are badly run. Unfortunately no matter how bad man utd get they wont ever drop this low. Also exposes Lampard for the fraud that he is and that not even his nepotism may save him in future job applications

Exactly.

Leeds and Burnley could go down pretty much any season.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One less win and Southampton would be right in it as well.

Another weekend of results going against them and you never know.

Wanderer Til I Die

Reaction score
Burnley.

If Everton go down there is a high chance they will come straight back up. Our record against Burnley is abysmal and if they went down we (hopefully) won't have to play them for a long time.

It is so tight down at the bottom;
Leeds were struggling under Bielsa, changed manager and dragged themselves out of it. Now they appear to be right back in the mix to go down and have the toughest fixtures.
Burnley looked as good as gone a few weeks ago but have strung together a few wins and are out the drop zone. They still have some work to do if they want to survive though.
Everton have looked poor all season, but have the strongest squad on paper and I would expect them to win at least 2 of their last 5 games.

Could make for an interesting final day!

Last edited:

GateWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Think Burnley will go down based on the fixtures, so Burnley 3rd from bottom, Leeds 4th from Bottom and Everton 5th or 6th from bottom

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too late to hope Villa, Everton and Leeds? Only one r spot left to play for?

Guess it’ll have to be DLS for me then.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Burnley.

If Everton go down there is a high chance they will come straight back up. Our record against Burnley is abysmal and if they went down we (hopefully) won't have to play them for a long time.

It is so tight down at the bottom;
Leeds were struggling under Bielsa, changed manager and dragged themselves out of it. Now they appear to be right back in the mix to go down and have the toughest fixtures.
Burnley looked as good as gone a few weeks ago but have strung together a few wins and are out the drop zone. They still have some work to do if they want to survive though.
Everton have looked poor all season, but have the strongest squad on paper and I would expect them to win at least 2 of their last 5 games.

Could make for an interesting final day!
Everton are in the financial mire as it is. If they were to go down...

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh, I’m actually more interested in who joins us from the championship next season. After Bournemouth and Fulham confirmed their places back in the top flight, I’d hate for our bogey team Huddersfield to return.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh, I’m actually more interested in who joins us from the championship next season. After Bournemouth and Fulham confirmed their places back in the top flight, I’d hate for our bogey team Huddersfield to return.
If it's Luton it will be another ground where we are lucky to get more than 1k tickets. Might give them the money to finally finish their long- planned new ground though.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fulham Bournemouth Luton - best league in the world

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A friend of mine is a DLS fan. I sent him this on Sunday:
"Squeaky bum time back for DLS. Two points clear of the bottom 3 having played a game more than Everton who beat Chavski today."

His response:
"Jeez. That's a result we really didn't want. And we've got the **** next, then Chav."

Laugh? Moi? A season or two ago l had him indoctrinated into calling them DLS himself lol....

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds, always Leeds, for several reasons... Bremner, Hunter, Clarke, Jordan, Revie, Batty, Strachan, Yorkshire Tea, The Archers, Last of the fxxxxx summer wine...

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing against Everton or their fans but it has to be Everton.
For all of my 60 years (and longer) they have been a top flight team.
It would be good for their fans to experience some lower league pain and they will come to appreciate the highs a bit more, every team should experience relegation it sorts the men from the plastics.

kentish wolf

Reaction score
Not really bothered, just glad that we have got enough points before our present dip in form.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not going overboard on this as i can see us being in a similar position next year unless we get real investment
That said ive gone for Leeds,no particular reason,just the media love in with them and their way over the top reaction to beating us

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely for all those of us of a certain generation it has to be Leeds. No competition. Crash, burn, vanish without trace, nothing is too bad for them.

fleck1

Reaction score
I want to say Leeds as they have some of the most delusional fans around, but Everton just for the money they have thrown at getting in to this mess. A lesson for everyone stamping their feet for more money and big name signings, if they go I can really see them going again they are a mess.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds as they thought they were real madrid when they beat us and imo that defeat killed our season

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would Love it if Leeds go down. Got a feeling Burnley and Everton will stay up.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate Liverpool so I would prefer Everton to survive on the last day and us to deny them the title. Leeds get involved in some entertaining games so it has to be Burnley.

Back
Top Bottom