Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who do you want to go down?

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Burnley because I can’t believe the “best league in the world” is going to contain -

Bournemouth
Brentford
Burnley
Brighton
Fulham
Potentially Luton

What a crock of ****e!!!!!

Having said that, Leeds. Coz it’d be ****ing funny. Let’s see your subs run across the pitch now. ****s.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Burnley because I can’t believe the “best league in the world” is going to contain -

Bournemouth
Brentford
Burnley
Brighton
Fulham
Potentially Luton

Having said that, Leeds. Coz it’d be ****ing funny. Let’s see your subs run across the pitch now. ****s.
As opposed to the mighty Furth, Arminia, Elche, Cadiz, Salernitana.
Smaller teams are allowed to play in top divisions.
No idea where this arrogance has come from. Lots of neutrals would say the same about us

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No idea where this arrogance has come from. Lots of neutrals would say the same about us

Ha ha ha touchy

I’d just rather have games with noisier fans and a bit about them

Each to their own

“Arrogant”? Okay bud

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Ha ha ha touchy

I’d just rather have games with noisier fans and a bit about them

Each to their own

“Arrogant”? Okay bud
How many times have you been to Luton? Good atmosphere

Japan Wulf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Slightly off-topic, but in a rather unlikely but intriguing alternate universe where Chelsea are denied a licence to operate on May 31st and are consequently disqualified from participation in the 2022/23 Premier League season, would it be possible that none of them was relegated?
In such a scenario, would the vacant place go to the PL 18th place team or one of the Championship play-off hopefuls?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Slightly off-topic, but in a rather unlikely but intriguing alternate universe where Chelsea are denied a licence to operate on May 31st and are consequently disqualified from participation in the 2022/23 Premier League season, would it be possible that none of them was relegated?
In such a scenario, would the vacant place go to the PL 18th place team or one of the Championship play-off hopefuls?
Given that the PL (or even the clubs in it) would get to choose do you imagine that they'd pick one of their own or a wannabe?

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Would like to say Everton for the amusement value.

I cannot believe that that club have had Ronald Koeman, Carlo Ancelotti and Rafa Benitez as managers since 2016, have spent over half a billion pounds and have still managed to end up in this situation.

Something seriously wrong there. I'm starting to put a mental asterisk against any manager that's failed at Everton over the last 10 years. I'm even prepared to give Frank Lampard the benefit of the doubt at this point (not that I'd want him anywhere near Molineux).

If Carlo Ancelotti couldn't make one iota of progress, what chance does Frank stand?

Me Babbies

Reaction score
Dirty Leeds Scum all day, every day! Hate their fans…absolute pricks the lot of them!

The media was so far up Bielsa’s **** calling him some sort of messiah, it was vomit inducing.

Yeah, I’m praying they go down
when compared to the medias FRANK LAMPARDS Everton. love in that we have to put up with.

would be so nice to see those disappear into the chump...

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
True this. Many of my mates still think of Wolves as a liccle club from the Black Country who won the Sherpa Van Trophy. They can shovel off mind.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa

But out of those definitely Leeds, especially after their fans attitude over social media after beating us and correspondingly deluded nonsense over one of the worst managers tactically I've ever seen in my life

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Everton for the scenes, but Leeds would be funny as they thought they were already safe.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton...
I just really would enjoy to see how that would udfold...

Also my dad has been a massive Burnley fan for more than 50 years and is a frequent guest at Turf Moor despite having to travel from Denmark each time.
So they are if not my second fave team, certainly a club I've great sympathy for...

Then there is Leeds of course, but seeing them relegated would be been more fun if "The best coach in the world" had still been in charge. Now I don't really care.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Don’t mind fat Frank or Everton to be honest. The love-in for Bielsa was way more ridiculous than anything anybody has said about Lampard.
At least Bielsa had some coaching pedigree. Lampard a joke cv

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton preferred. Mainly because they never have in my lifetime. However, it's a real win-win-win as though I have nothing against Burnley overall, they clearly have us under the their thumb in this league.

Leeds would give me the smug "I told you so" as right back to their first 4 or 5 matches least season, when the media were raving about them, I said they were overrated naive rubbish and would be relegated if not last season, then this season. Anybody else remember them being continually referred to as "the best promoted team ever"? That really annoyed me as Nuno's Wolves were a vastly superior team and mathematically, we are probably the genuinely best newly promoted team (over 4 seasons now) this century. (Bolton had that good spell with Jay Jay Okacha, but that doesn't count as they'd already stunk the division out for several seasons before)

That rant aside, it is a shame Villa scraped out of it by a handful of points. They won't need goal line tech to fail this time.

L78

Reaction score

Bournemouth
Brentford
Burnley
Brighton
Fulham
Potentially Luton

Gives us more chance of staying up next year

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel no enmity toward Burnley. After all, it's not their fault our players **** the bed every time they play them. They are like a pub team playing Premiership football.

Everton would be truly hilarious on so many levels, but I wonder if relegation might actually be good for them? So any schadenfreude might be short lived.

So it can only be Dirty Leeds. I think relegation would set them back another ten years , thereby extending the schadenfreude for a longer period of time.

Having said that, so long as whomever gets relegated takes 6 points off Albion I am good.

Wanderer Til I Die

Reaction score
T
6 games against Burnley since our return to the PL

We have taken 4 points off them.
They have taken 15 points off us.

I want them as far away from us as possible. Never have we been so good at making a **** footballing team look so good.
I agree.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
6 games against Burnley since our return to the PL

We have taken 4 points off them.
They have taken 15 points off us.

I want them as far away from us as possible. Never have we been so good at making a **** footballing team look so good.
That can't be right. We've just finished our 4th season back and Burnley were already in the PL.

Has to be 8 games, surely? Unless I've had a proper memory failure (which I wouldn't rule out).

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That can't be right. We've just finished our 4th season back and Burnley were already in the PL.

Has to be 8 games, surely? Unless I've had a proper memory failure (which I wouldn't rule out).
Yep - also, if they took 15 points off us then that's five games already, so it must have been a great result for us to get 4 points in the other game!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now that Everton look to have rallied, all about Leeds going down. Enjoy your ban Ayling!

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Burnley have won 15 points to our 6 over 8 games. Burnley won 4, we won 1 plus 3 draws.

drewsie

Groupie
Reaction score
At least Bielsa had some coaching pedigree. Lampard a joke cv
Lampard has been a manager for how long??? Give the guy a chance.

Bielsa is famous over here for getting DSL out of the Championship and sitting on a blue bucket.

Anyway, still DSL to go down

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have no real qualms about Burnley but they know how to beat us.

Everton I've never really liked for a reason I can't really explain probably due to their ridiculous spending,

Leeds- after the result at molineux this year I'd happily see the back of the "greatest promoted ever" (shows how good we have been when since promotion our lowest position was 13th) it would have been even sweeter had they still had the "worlds greatest coach" in there.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Villa

But out of those definitely Leeds, especially after their fans attitude over social media after beating us and correspondingly deluded nonsense over one of the worst managers tactically I've ever seen in my life
Interesting now on DLS social media Bielsa is no longer a god and was **** and the reason they are in such a mess.
Them i think to go down, but Everton going would give me a chuckle. Not fussed about Burnley even though they are the Dog and Partridge of the modern PL.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do like seeing the bigger clubs in the top flight, I'd like to see Forest up there and like it that Villa and Leeds are back where their histories and support deserves. It's just more exciting playing Leeds than Watford (or Burnley tbf). But it'd be too funny to miss seeing either Everton or Leeds go down. So I've gone DLS.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Lampard has been a manager for how long??? Give the guy a chance.

Bielsa is famous over here for getting DSL out of the Championship and sitting on a blue bucket.

Anyway, still DSL to go down
Lampard is famous for failing with a Derby squad with Champions League players in it, getting sacked for having the Champions of Europe mid table and having a dismal record with Everton.

He had one ok year were he had the 4th best squad in the league 4th.

Absolute fraudster who gets by on his passport.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
There's a very slight chance that Southampton could go down. They are 5 points ahead of Everton and 6 ahead of Leeds and Burnley. I know it would take all those 3 clubs doing well in their remaining games, so unlikely. However, Southampton only have 2 games left (Liverpool home, Leicester away) and are in awful form. Before they play again against Liverpool, Leeds and Everton will have played twice, and Burnley once.

Back
Top Bottom