Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where Was Patricio Tonight?

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not even on the bench for Portugal. Hope he is OK.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone was rested apart from one centre half

C

CzechWolf

Pretty much the whole squad was their second string. I'm sure he is fine.

P

Pinhead

commentators on ESPN said that most of the first team had gone back to join their clubs

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Felt a little bit sorry for Portugal's 3rd string keeper making his debut and within minutes of coming on Scotland get their only goal!!!!!

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Felt a little bit sorry for Portugal's 3rd string keeper making his debut and within minutes of coming on Scotland get their only goal!!!!!
I thought that too! He will never play for them again. The shame of it. He didn't have to do anything for those handful of minutes other than pick the ball out of the net.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

He's fine they changed the whole team and so released him - bit like Jimenez in the last international break came home early with a 'slight injury '

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Or sent their Women’s team

Or their Womens U12 team....:rolleyes:
Are posts like this allowed now it today's society? Sexism and ageism. Wish someone had posted about transgender teams- they have been unfairly excluded from this conversation- it's just not ****ing fair- and I'm bloody fuming about it. Let alone disabled. We need to make sure don't exclude any minority groups in future witty posts. Just think before you post. C'mon.

Are posts like this allowed now it today's society? Sexism and ageism. Wish someone had posted about transgender teams- they have been unfairly excluded from this conversation- it's just not ****ing fair- and I'm bloody fuming about it. Let alone disabled. We need to make sure don't exclude any minority groups in future witty posts. Just think before you post. C'mon.

This. Both posters should be reprimanded immediately.

Complete disregard to the blind teams

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think jade mentioned something about locking him away somewhere.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I hope they are allowed........you will be moaning about ten German bombers next :p

S

ShropshireLad

I thought that too! He will never play for them again. The shame of it. He didn't have to do anything for those handful of minutes other than pick the ball out of the net.
Remember Matt Murray v Southampton? He did it more than once, more than twice, even, more th...:oops:

Boon2

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I find it absolutely disgraceful that anyone in this day and age should stoop so far as to define bombers by their race.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure it's just a precaution to send him back early, given he would have been rested anyway, but fingers crossed he's alright for the weekend. Ruddy is a strong replacement but Rui really has pulled off some world class saves already so far this season.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had a grandfather who wore Wellingtons during the war!! :D

Back
Top Bottom