Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where’s Neves?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What to make of this then. He barely played at Euros so unlikely to have picked up a knock.

So, something imminent or refusing to turn up potentially? Hope it's not the latter as wouldn't want his reputation damaged like that.

A quick sale would be ideal for all parties, although if clubs aren't putting up the money we want then not much we can do!

GavW

Groupie
Reaction score
Maybe he got an extra couple of days off like Dendoncker did. The guy did miss the birth of his child to stay and play for us last season. Maybe he was rewarded.

Maybe he landed from a different place to Moutinho and Semedo, one that means he needs to isolate from the squad longer.

Plenty of logical reasons if a transfer was further along then it would be more in the open, especially with the clubs he's been talked of moving to.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has no one considered that he might have raspberry ripple sunburn or an unsightly pimple? The lack of basic human empathy among supporters distresses me.
I was going to suggest he'd been abducted by aliens, but thought better of it.

Oh, **** it, he's been abducted by aliens.

You heard it here first.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Liam keen

Reporting neves is with the squad

Donk back Saturday

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liam keen

Reporting neves is with the squad

Donk back Saturday
Sorry no way he was at training today would make no sense what so ever to mention everyone else returning and putting pictures of the others and not him it is just creating drama for no reason!

If he isn't involved tomorrow then something is up....

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry no way he was at training today would make no sense what so ever to mention everyone else returning and putting pictures of the others and not him it is just creating drama for no reason!

Tbh if he goes he goes, if he stays he stays

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wouldn't be the 1st time media has done things to wind fans up sometimes.

Genuinely hope they are actually winding fans up too

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
just for the #bantz wolves should do a big new player unveil on saturday at 0900: "he's just like a new signing [@ Jiz Muxley 1996] - yes it's Ruben Neves"

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least liam keen has responded whereas joe edwards probably wouldn't have.

He's still new to our fanbase so hasn't got to the receiving abuse stage yet. Couple of games in when he dares to give a few players a bad rating that the Twitter lot don't agree with, he'll soon stop responding.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another video on fb. Still no neves!

Bogota Wolf

Reaction score
I doubt anyone will score a better one than that.

Several factors here that make it better than the wonder goal long distance strikes from the Prem etc on Youtube:

* Dark and under the lights.
* Ball was not rolling or bouncing nicely enough to be hit first time. See Neves goal at Sheff Wed away.
* The level of skill needed to adjust the body and tee up the ball for a strike.
* Scott Carson is no mug and look at how close his hand was to the top corner where the ball went into the goal. A serious amount of dip was needed.

Oh, and it was a Wolves goal....

PS This is what a pro thinks...

PS Do these links work? They are unavailable for me abroad.

Last edited:

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I were Neves I would fancy the idea of playing for Man Utd alongside Fernandes.
But not 100% sure Man Utd feel that. But they could then sell Pogba and buy Neves plus another .

TelfordWolf

Reaction score
These journalists saying he is there. Why is the club reluctant to show anything of him then, especially as he is one of our star players? Bizarre. Something not right here.
It’s very bizarre. Wolves tweeted about the anniversary of Neves signing not too long ago - radio silence from Neves’ social media….

We all know he’s leaving but the lack of photos etc is very weird.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I were Neves I would fancy the idea of playing for Man Utd alongside Fernandes.
But not 100% sure Man Utd feel that. But they could then sell Pogba and buy Neves plus another .

Man United are very keen on him from what I’ve been told, I was told they were after him last year but were put off by our price evaluation of him at the time, and are keen to get him this window, I think it will probably be tested dependent on what happens with their other midfield options vs what we are demanding price wise is my guess!

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Him and Adama given extra time off due to getting to the later stages of the Euros. Will join the squad after the Marbella trip.

Neves and Dendoncker appear to be the ones where there are question marks at the moment.
Thank you Tring!
Hope you’re well my friend

Back
Top Bottom