Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What's your most upsetting moment as a Wolves fan?

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t remember anything like that happening to us since. Horrendous, some were still celebrating the goal when the winner went in. Can still remember it, Ben Thornley cut in from the left and bent it in. *****.

Nearest thing Iv seen to it was the 3-2 win at Charlton when they equalised late and Karl Henry scored the winner at the end. Brilliant day, but still think there was a good 3 or 4 minutes between the goals.

We did it to Barnsley at Molineux in Nuno's first season. They equalized on 91 then N'Diaye scored the winner on 93. That's the only other example I can think of for or against us to the same extent as the Huddersfield one we referenced.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We did it to Barnsley at Molineux in Nuno's first season. They equalized on 91 then N'Diaye scored the winner on 93. That's the only other example I can think of for or against us to the same extent as the Huddersfield one we referenced.
Course yes, big Alf

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think Leigh Griffiths may have scored in injury time against Crawley(?) early in the league one season just after they equalised. Possibly a penalty?

Back
Top Bottom