Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What's the betting Villa find “ an outstanding candidate” ?

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa have a completely differ mentality. They could not give two ****s about the money or ffp. They are happy to pay for what they believe they want. Shi on the other hand, clearly isn’t. He does not see the value In Paying big bucks for the manager. As long as Shi is here we won’t have a big name. I bet we offered **** packages to our outstanding candidates who took one look and thought naaa . Remember our abysmal transfer dealings over the last 4 seasons too. ThAts on Shi and Sellars .
The ideal would be somewhere between the 2 approaches

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa have a completely differ mentality. They could not give two ****s about the money or ffp. They are happy to pay for what they believe they want. Shi on the other hand, clearly isn’t. He does not see the value In Paying big bucks for the manager. As long as Shi is here we won’t have a big name. I bet we offered **** packages to our outstanding candidates who took one look and thought naaa . Remember our abysmal transfer dealings over the last 4 seasons too. ThAts on Shi and Sellars .
A devil's advocate would say we have outspent Villa (combined) over the past 4 windows....

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My villa work colleagues have been convinced Poch would be in charge for their next game
They've been going on about it for about 2 weeks
I can only see them ending up with Dyche.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not overly concerned by their managerial appointment. Their track record in that department is almost as good as ours.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One thing I find interesting with all this is . Villa and us similar points etc no manager . Let's see now who finishes higher possibly with different approaches.

If anyone says if they appoint a new manager oh they have had a new manager bounce then even worse management by Shi really .as some games we have had and coming up we may have been able to get points from .

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently, the latest target is Amorim and they should pay the release clause of 30 million, which will in effect be only about 10-15 million and get their man. Villa fans assuming Amorim will be so impressed with coaching John McGinn, Konsa and Mings that he will jump at the chance of leaving little ole Sporting. What's more it will suit Sporting to get rid of Amorim as the club wants Ronaldo and Amorim is against him coming.

The most deluded fanbase in the country by far making up narratives to justify their stupidity.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I here there was a guy coaching down the road that was available. Finished top half of the premier league with a much smaller club.
Dealt an awful hand though. The players and the senior management team aren't anywhere near as good as what Villa have, bunch of amateurs the lot of them. Should be fairly cheap too being out of work. No doubt he would turn their club around. Sure to get the best out of Marvellous McGinn and co. Would have loved a big man like Ings too.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And where's it got them?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-22-18-45-51-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-22-18-45-51-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 13

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Looks like my Villa supporting mate was wrong about Poch. He was convinced he was coming. Maybe he still is but it looks unlikely.
He’s publicly said no he wants top 6 club

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
30d555d42e9efd5e789b767c8edee7cc.png

If you thought our manager polls were unrealistic...

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Just looking at villa talk considering how many talk up villas recruiting this made me laugh
CAE1D2C6-B91F-48B4-AFF9-2EBA471ECE52.jpeg

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There discussing Dyke now after knock backs from Poch and Tuchel.
Said before, I actually think he would do a decent job, hit the ground running, so to speak....

All week I've been on at the villa crowd at work, telling em he is tailor made for your squad.....all they do is play diagonal balls anyway lump it up Ming's at every set piece ......told em Ming's n Konsa are about as good tarkovski n mee .....mcguin the new Westwood....ings n Watkins the new wood n barns ......and they play in the right stripe.......forget pochettino, dyche is the man.....

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worth try good managers find solutions
Both are good at what they do ...but you need the tools to do it .......dyche would do really well with villa squad but we struggle like hell with ours ....it's not built for his strengths.......long diagonal ball up to podence......most of our players have never played that style .....not saying the style s wrong just wouldn't fit our squad

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just looking at villa talk considering how many talk up villas recruiting this made me laugh
View attachment 30992

There always seems to be admiration of Villas recruitment policy's on here.... the signing of Coutiniho sums it up a big name player who came from Barcelona who was good 4/5 years, he's offered nothing to them and turned out to be James Rodriguez rather than the world beater a lot on here thought he would be.

Overall they have wasted money on a lot of players Ings, Digne, Bailey, Buendia have not been anywhere near as good as a lot on here thought they would be.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There always seems to be admiration of Villas recruitment policy's on here.... the signing of Coutiniho sums it up a big name player who came from Barcelona who was good 4/5 years, he's offered nothing to them and turned out to be James Rodriguez rather than the world beater a lot on here thought he would be.

Overall they have wasted money on a lot of players Ings, Digne, Bailey, Buendia have not been anywhere near as good as a lot on here thought they would be.
Said it at the time but got pelters...... coutinho was a shocking signing . The loan was decent but didn't work. And paying digne 165k a week was laughable......5 yr deal ... hilarious...

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

It’s because most people think the more you spend, the better your recruitment. Villa have spent a ridiculous amount of money lately, for a team not in European football anyway. Sadly (for them anyway) they’ve wasted a big chunk of it.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 30992
You could have lifted that from the pages of MolMix (and probably other teams in the bottom 6 to be honest) if you just swapped a few names in and out. It's interesting that the complaints and the malaise about a badly recruited squad and the football side of AV being "a circus" are eerily familiar.

Back
Top Bottom