Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What's the betting Villa find “ an outstanding candidate” ?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I know who I would prefer out of head coach between Amorim and Steve Davis. I'd also like to bet they wont have to pay near the 30 million release clause to get him.
This! Just because his clause is £30m doesn’t mean you’d actually have to pay that much.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's the betting Villa find an 'outstanding candidate'?....

And this place goes into meltdown....

And people massively over-react....

And it's assumed Villa are going to push on and challenge for European qualification....

And that we are getting relegated....

But we don't get relegated and finish above them.

And their 'outstanding candidate' turns out to actually be ****e and leaves within 2 years.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That would be the one that would make us the biggest laughing stock but he isnt being mentioned at all at present.
I don't know if you read but his father is ill at the moment, and he's looking to take a little break from the game.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Comparing our squad and Villa's I know which team I would prefer to manage although I accept they are considered to be a bigger club.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know if you read but his father is ill at the moment, and he's looking to take a little break from the game.

Have seen this and that is why I say it would make us look pretty bad if he suddenly went to Villa now. For the record I dont think he will.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who would want to go to a club like them? The toxic & arrogant club living in 1982 the owners who will spend money on rubbish constantly.

Any good manager can see through them and their problems right away. The players they have, stopped playing for two managers now. Aston vile toxic club and that includes the players.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My two favourite clubs without a coach! The horror.

I hope Villa don't get a better one than us. *******s.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually think Amorim would be a big gamble for villa , he was my preferred choice for us , after lopetugui.....but mainly because of our Portuguese connections....

For what's its worth I actually think sean dyche would do a really good job with the villa squad as the play a similar way to what he would play already.....but dyche would get them doing it better.....they play mostly long ball, second ball stuff anyway.....I think he would be tailored made for the squad where for our squad it would be chalk and cheese ...

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Apparently they are talking to Amorim
His cv is similar to Lage had this from a sporting fan

We insist on the same starting eleven every game and have stopped the promotion of youth players as was in the first season which started the reign of Amorim. Why are Mateus Fernandes, Essugo, Gonçalo Esteves, and Rodrigo Ribeiro not featured more and Given a chance to prove their worth?

- We have no goals and no goal scoring options. A major issue is that when Sporting score first, the game opens up to how we want to play and the fluid front line works. The issue is that if it’s not working or we are behind their is NOBODY not one ******g striker to come on and provide us with goals and push the opposing back line back.

- Amorim has been STUBBORN. Refusing to accept his faults and admit when he was wrong even publicly saying, “we can lose 10 games in a row and it still won’t change my opinion on how we play or not having a striker etc.” I’m sorry but that is ignorant and blind.

They don’t think he’ll leave but they’d like him to.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They aren’t an attractive proposition as they think they are. Same for us. In reality whoever comes in for either club. The reputation they have is on the line. Many will want big money and assurances. Wolves & vile lose this weekend you know it’s a battle to survive

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We insist on the same starting eleven every game and have stopped the promotion of youth players as was in the first season which started the reign of Amorim. Why are Mateus Fernandes, Essugo, Gonçalo Esteves, and Rodrigo Ribeiro not featured more and Given a chance to prove their worth?

- We have no goals and no goal scoring options. A major issue is that when Sporting score first, the game opens up to how we want to play and the fluid front line works. The issue is that if it’s not working or we are behind their is NOBODY not one ******g striker to come on and provide us with goals and push the opposing back line back.

- Amorim has been STUBBORN. Refusing to accept his faults and admit when he was wrong even publicly saying, “we can lose 10 games in a row and it still won’t change my opinion on how we play or not having a striker etc.” I’m sorry but that is ignorant and blind.

Interesting as he’s seen as the second coming by many, the new Pep. And I guess Pep is very inflexible too so it remains to be seen how it pans out for him.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He wasn't backed at all this summer to be fair, lost his midfield and they made a £70m profit. They're still well in the mix in their Champions League group as well.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
He wasn't backed at all this summer to be fair, lost his midfield and they made a £70m profit. They're still well in the mix in their Champions League group as well.
Yes he had assurances that nunes wouldn’t be sold then big bad wolves come in
It’s a risk he was one of my favourites, but I think he’ll stay at sporting for this season

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes he had assurances that nunes wouldn’t be sold then big bad wolves come in
It’s a risk he was one of my favourites, but I think he’ll stay at sporting for this season
I think given relations have soured slightly between Amorim and the Sporting board/fans, if Villa do pay his hefty release clause and guarantee him money to spend, then I think there's a small chance he takes it.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I think given relations have soured slightly between Amorim and the Sporting board/fans, if Villa do pay his hefty release clause and guarantee him money to spend, then I think there's a small chance he takes it.
We’ll be hoping he’s more Lage than Pep if he’s does. :D

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa have a completely differ mentality. They could not give two ****s about the money or ffp. They are happy to pay for what they believe they want. Shi on the other hand, clearly isn’t. He does not see the value In Paying big bucks for the manager. As long as Shi is here we won’t have a big name. I bet we offered **** packages to our outstanding candidates who took one look and thought naaa . Remember our abysmal transfer dealings over the last 4 seasons too. ThAts on Shi and Sellars .

Back
Top Bottom