Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What will you spend your winnings on?

B

Bullywolf

Some people wouldnt, but there really isnt anything wrong with it. I wouldnt care if i lose my money, i hope i do tbh. Its not like $150 is a big amount of money really.

Not a single part of me wants us relegated though. Each to their own.

If the winnings are so insignificant as you're loaded playing video games all day why even bother? Whats fun about betting on your own club to be relegated?

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How about a Leicester, Wolves, Coventry triple?

How about we use the winnings to buy a striker that can get us out of League 1

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the winnings are so insignificant as you're loaded playing video games all day why even bother? Whats fun about betting on your own club to be relegated?

I'm sure you cant read. I havent said the winnings are insignificant. I'm just quite smart with my money. If i see some good odds, i'll have a bet. And i only buy video games when they are on sale. If i win, i'll be able to buy the new consoles and everything! :)

Making money is fun! You will learn that when you get a little older and smarter. You will learn a $150 bet at 40-1 pays out $6000, not the $3000 you thought it did.

And don't be jealous i'm loaded. If you knuckle down and work hard at school you can become a success like me as well.

It must be hard work being a superfan like you. :rolleyes: You deserve a medal.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How about a Leicester, Wolves, Coventry triple?

How about we use the winnings to buy a striker that can get us out of League 1

Watch out, Bullywolf the holier than thou superfan will be after you!

W

wolfofwolvesstreet

When you look at our run in towards the end of the season, relegation is a very real threat now.

If you managed to get 25-1 fair play to you, those were over-generous odds. Many of our current team have already taken us down once, along with most of the back room staff.

There is a real risk now of history repeating itself unless we stop sleep walking into the bottom 3 and try something different. Tactics and selection HAVE to change.

B

Bullywolf

I'm sure you cant read. I havent said the winnings are insignificant. I'm just quite smart with my money. If i see some good odds, i'll have a bet. And i only buy video games when they are on sale. If i win, i'll be able to buy the new consoles and everything! :)

Making money is fun! You will learn that when you get a little older and smarter. You will learn a $150 bet at 40-1 pays out $6000, not the $3000 you thought it did.

And don't be jealous i'm loaded. If you knuckle down and work hard at school you can become a success like me as well.

It must be hard work being a superfan like you. :rolleyes: You deserve a medal.

What's with the insults , you do sound bitter. Lets summarise.. you dont go to watch wolves, play video games all day and put money on the opposition. I suppose in comparison with you, I am a superfan as what you do doesn't constitute being a fan at all.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves still at 14s with Ladbrokes.
Was tempted to lump another £50 on if results stayed the same, however, I've woke up today feeling hugely optimisitic that we are now going to get results at Reading and Ipswich to begin pulling away! Thankfully!

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Okay... @Mugwump, and @Bullywolf . You've both had your say, and your jibes. The spat stops now, and doesn't continue with further exchanges on any other thread either. No more please.

D

Deleted member 4257

Was tempted to lump another £50 on if results stayed the same, however, I've woke up today feeling hugely optimisitic that we are now going to get results at Reading and Ipswich to begin pulling away! Thankfully!
Agree. We are set up for away games strangely. And with games in hand can't see us going down.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Okay... @Mugwump, and @Bullywolf . You've both had your say, and your jibes. The spat stops now, and doesn't continue with further exchanges on any other thread either. No more please.

Come on Mutchy, I've seen far worse than that over the years! I've been involved in some of it myself.

D

Deleted member 4257

All bets are off
Well actually 66.1 at some bookies

Last edited by a moderator:

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a bit disappointing I wont get be collecting my $6000.

Back
Top Bottom