Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham v Wolves comms thread.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe it’s just my lack of expectation but I thought we pretty much had the game under control up until the goal. Very similar to games against them there under Nuno, where we the first halves were fairly controlled before hitting them on the break second half.

Obviously, the lack of potency and quality in the final third is a huge issue, especially when we go behind.

Let’s end this ridiculous Neves experiment and just go for it second half.
I think we’re at the point where that’s a deliberate tactic from our opposition though. Teams don’t have to do anything to beat us. Just let us have the ball and we’ll find a way to gift them a goal somehow.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN just put the ball in the ****ing box!

Jeru360

Reaction score
West Ham are not playing well - they were here for the beating and yet…..here we are. So frustrating.

suffolkwolf

Reaction score
All these great players and we just don’t look like we could score against an under fifteens side -

just shocking

do we have a plan A ——— let alone a plan B

please prove me wrong…….

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham are a poor side, but they will win this one easily. I am starting to think there aren't three teams worse than us this season.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
70 short passes on the edge of the penalty area. Pointless.

Jeru360

Reaction score
West Ham packing the box Italian style knowing we have no way in and no height. Bruno is just not tactically up for it.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Close from Traore but nothing more than another half chance

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That passage of play just showed that clearly we do no training on runs in the box, 3 players all just stood in the middle of the box giving no options for a pass.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some of the most pointless football I have ever seen.

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our attacks are so slow. Just allows WHU to get men behind the ball.

This has got 2-0 written all over it. Our inability to attack with pace and WHU catching us on the counter.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe it’s just my lack of expectation but I thought we pretty much had the game under control up until the goal. Very similar to games against them there under Nuno, where we the first halves were fairly controlled before hitting them on the break second half.
Can't say I agree. West Ham's tactic has often been to allow sides to enjoy possession with an eye to counter. What was it they used to say about us, "Control the game without the ball". Thankfully, they are also a bit crap going forwards at the mo, otherwise we'd be dead and buried by a decent side. The disorganisation at the back for us is unbelievable, I've scarcely seen top level players breaking rank, charging out of position and otherwise being so far away from the next man over. Bowen had so much room leading up to the goal. No communication.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Customary Bowen goal.

West Ham first win at home. Catalogue of errors.

GET HIM OUT

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That West Ham throw was awful.

Almost mistook it for one of ours!

Back
Top Bottom