Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham v Wolves comms thread.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My confidence in a win was around about 40% about 30 minutes ago, it is now down to somewhere between 15 and 20% line up is a joke. If we get smashed in this which I think we will there is only 1 person to blame and he needs to go!

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it Baldrick or Bruno selecting the team. One of them has a cunning plan!

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like someone has already said,why **** Coady and Willy off if yerson and toti are not seemed good enough son? Toti has looked OK when he's played. It's bizarre!

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why do we have the smallest man in our team as the false 9? Surely it should be Guedes as he's actually played that position pretty successfully at Valencia. This is a joke if true.
How tall was aqueuro?

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The current situation feels quite surreal to me. Not particularly nervous about the game. I have a kind of whatever will be will be feeling. I strongly feel that Lage is a 'dead man walking' having witnessed similar situations over the years at Wolves. Very difficult to see how he is going to turn it around. It',s just a case of 'when' as far as I can see.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
West Ham haven't won at home for 6 months so this should be an easy one for us.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was so predictable. Moutinho in, Cosa to come on at 80 mins when we are 3-0 down, Toti not good enough so we put a FB at CH and let Coady go? It's all just bonkers. Well we know we will be nil, just wonder how many WHU will get?

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has Jonny ever played CB at this level.before and if so when was the last time?

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are going to get murdered at set pieces… let’s hope we can cope.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apart from the central defence shambles and the midfield shambles and the forward shambles, it's not a bad team.

Nope. No no no. I'm staying positive.

Also, tube is stuffed and we're stuck in a hot central line train.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pass pass pass pass , turn turn give it away repeat .

Lage please **** off

Come in even the most positive fan must be thinking first half he is praying we keep it tight but we have no threat . So after 15/20 minutes they will bully us and leave us probably 2-0 at halftime and it's game over.

colincameron

Reaction score
Has Jonny ever played CB at this level.before and if so when was the last time?
If memory serves me right he did at some point last season for one game at home and it was a shambles? Cant remember who it was we played or result.. anyone?

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That line up is a sackable offence in itself, let Saiss, Boly and Coady go and have to play a midget full back at centre back as you have no faith at all in the other 2 fit actual centre backs at the club, Neves could be dropping in to a back 3 as well which would make it even worse, **** Lage off now before we drop even more points

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That line up is a sackable offence in itself, let Saiss, Boly and Coady go and have to play a midget full back at centre back as you have no faith at all in the other 2 fit actual centre backs at the club, Neves could be dropping in to a back 3 as well which would make it even worse, **** Lage off now before we drop even more points
To be fair, the lack of new CB other than Collins isn’t at Bruno’s door. He wanted another one didn’t he?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham will have all the ball here while we give it away and leave the attackers isolated.

Bogota Wolf

Reaction score
If we don’t have faith in Mosquera and Toti, loaning out Coady is madness.
Surely this was the situation to give one of Toti or Mosquera some game time. Think they'll be having a word with their agents if they don't get a start during Collins' absence.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't figure out this line up. Maybe semedo is CB? Maybe neves will sit in with jonny and max. God knows.

Not going to condem it until we see it unfold though

There's the cunning plan. If our players don't know what they are doing, then West Ham can't possibly know what we're doing.

Back
Top Bottom