Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe we're saving Sasa for a 30 second hat-trick when we bring him on in the 92nd minute.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's the inability to stay onside when you're looking down the line which got my goat
I mean, then a lot of our players suck cause many of them don't stay onside, take poor shot choices, etc. He's not the first player to be offside by half a boot. And to be honest, he was probably expecting a shot and hoping for a rebound goal.

Yeah, it's his fault not realizing it was Semedo. But 99% of players shoot where Semedo was lol

molineux man

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I expect to see a meme of Bentley with Pickford’s short arms pretty soon. I think he is either too short or he is fitted with a time delay.
Not agile enough. Can’t spring across quickly, ball is already past him

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to West Ham, they played Thursday and again today.

We rolled over, poor quality from everyone on the pitch, no goalie and some craziness, that GON had previously complained about, on display.

Hwang totally anonymous. Sarabia occupying a spot better served by RJB.

I can see GON managing West ham after Moyes.

Jeru360

Reaction score
If you could just fuse Bentley, who has good distribution/organization with Sa who is a good shot stopper we would have one of the most complete keepers in the premier league.

Air Wolf 90

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If you could just fuse Bentley, who has good distribution/organization with Sa who is a good shot stopper we would have one of the most complete keepers in the premier league.
Knowing us we’d get Sa’s distribution and Bentley’s shot stopping ability though

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the positive Sky will focus on Liverpool Man Utd now…..

Back
Top Bottom