Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham Away - 1st Oct

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Happily argue this in the politics forum, but maybe focus on how we can get there for this one before it gets moved?

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lot of my family and friends work on the trains an fully understand there reason behind the strike.

If they are so thick and doing a mundane job why doing you offer to drive the trains, work the signals carry out any repairs mainatance needed to carry the Wolves fans up there.

Ridiculous comment.
About a ridiculous strike!

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are a few trains on the morning, but weirdly look like have to go north to change at Stafford from Wolves then back down to Euston.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got a couple an hour running so not the end of the world to get down.
Just need to get through the Stafford part, strange lot them.

I was able to take an Avanti service to Euston during the last strike when we played Spurs.
The problem this time is likely to be the return leg as last time I managed to get on the last service which left Euston just before 4.00pm, which was ok as the game kicked off at 12.30pm.

My thoughts are to try and get on an available service down to London then get an Airbnb somewhere in the East End, returning Sunday.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So is parking at Stanmore and getting the tube to Stratford the best option for this game?

Just looking at all options.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a bump to say still 45 left, so unless people on 1020 buy them today, those are available to any STH who went to the League Cup game tomorrow 10am. I mean the view is awful, there are no trains, we're playing terribly but if you haven't had much chance for a while.....
Last time I went the view and the atmosphere were so **** poor I got a few drinks at half time and stayed in the weird concourse with a load of other lads... then ran in when Traore scored to see our lads on the trampoline. The worst ground I've ever been to, absolutely dire. And I've been to the Manor Ground in the rain.

Having had the misfortune of living and working in Essex for a bit (Basildon, Colchester and Southend) I can say that their fans are easily the most annoying ****s in British football. Think they're well hard when they ay anymore, they've all got fake tans, weird eyebrows and a **** accent.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Last time I went the view and the atmosphere were so **** poor I got a few drinks at half time and stayed in the weird concourse with a load of other lads... then ran in when Traore scored to see our lads on the trampoline. The worst ground I've ever been to, absolutely dire. And I've been to the Manor Ground in the rain.

Having had the misfortune of living and working in Essex for a bit (Basildon, Colchester and Southend) I can say that their fans are easily the most annoying ****s in British football. Think they're well hard when they ay anymore, they've all got fake tans, weird eyebrows and a **** accent.
Yes, last year I was up the back, like watching on a small TV with the sound down. Was also at the Manor Ground monsoon, quite enjoyed it, but mostly in a masochistic way and I was a lot younger!

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I also have a concessions ticket £25 for sale if anyone is interested. Collection from Kidderminster.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
My mate has two available, PM me if anyone wants them.

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a bump to say still 45 left, so unless people on 1020 buy them today, those are available to any STH who went to the League Cup game tomorrow 10am. I mean the view is awful, there are no trains, we're playing terribly but if you haven't had much chance for a while.....
Completely got out of the habit of away games due to the 4 year closed shop.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dont forget, loads of people running in the London marathon on Sunday - they have to register and collect their number etc the day before - going to be bedlam in London.

LaurenceHenry

Reaction score
i don't really post here any more, is there no longer a tickets for sale/wanted thread? sorry if i'm being daft.

I potentially have a spare for tomorrow in the away end, which would have to be picked up from lewisham. face value £30

LaurenceHenry

Reaction score
i don't really post here any more, is there no longer a tickets for sale/wanted thread? sorry if i'm being daft.

I potentially have a spare for tomorrow in the away end, which would have to be picked up from lewisham. face value £30
if anyone is interested let me know asap. euston to lewisham is about 40 mins, then DLR to stratford is a simple journey.

Back
Top Bottom