Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham (A) Pre-Match Thread!

colincameron

Reaction score
Fwiw I think we desperately needed another cb as theyre not ready, but as our only options, a position we out ourselves in, you play them. End of. Not five at the back with neves playing the coady role, while conors in a four at everton on the same afternoon nodding them in at st marys!

Wolf616

Groupie
Reaction score
From the way the lineup is ordered I don't think Neves is CB?

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought it would be Jonny , it’s a shame he does not have faith in Toti either way.
Your right it could be Jonny and if it is Antonio will have a field day. Toti and Mosquera must think what’s the point. Effectively he is saying we have no back up CB to cover for injuries or suspensions.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought it would be Jonny , it’s a shame he does not have faith in Toti either way.
It has to be Jonny, otherwise we're playing three full backs. Neves will drop in to make it a back five as suggested. This feels like the insane gambling phase that some managers go through when they're about to be sacked. I'd be considering my future were I Toti, what a huge snub for him.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your right it could be Jonny and if it is Antonio will have a field day. Toti and Mosquera must think what’s the point. Effectively he is saying we have no back up CB to cover for injuries or suspensions.
Well if he was playing he would have a field day. Oooops. Haha.

Clipboard

Reaction score
I agree, what message does this give toti and mosquera?
He deserves everything that is going to come his way.
Toti must have ****ed Bruno off cos he did pretty good when he played last year. I'm confused

Bahama Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Antonio not starting , best starting 11, just risky having all 3 full backs starting.. think we will win this . COYW!

colincameron

Reaction score
two weeks to figure out what everyone else already knows. This is the line up required, win lose or draw, this is how you give us the best chance:

Sa

Semedo
Toti
Max
RAN

Neves
Nunes

Adama
Guedes or pod
Neto

Costa

4-2-3-1

Instead we jonny and neves in a 5 at the back and the three usual suspects without a focal point up top, which has been utterly toothless for 7 games.

I’m just apathetic now.

There’s no way we get anything today, sorry for the negativity, but its beyond obvious now.

Writer Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Lose this and we'll be in the relegation zone. He'll have to go.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So glad I didn't fight my way into London to find out he'd picked this team

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Last mail in the coffin, bye Bruno it wasn’t great while it lasted…
Heart still wants and prays for a Wolves win…somehow…

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just makes the decision to let Coady go on loan look utterly stupid.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not sure where you are starting from but sounds ok to me.
also, very quiet down here, I was sure the ground was just past the station but, I've walked as far as Cannon Town and still can't find it, how did we get on,

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Our most influence midfielder playing at centre half. What is it with Bruno playing at west ham. Last season he messed up with his selection.

Loose this and its curtains for him
not just west ham, you can add another 18 clubs' mate

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
two weeks to figure out what everyone else already knows. This is the line up required, win lose or draw, this is how you give us the best chance:

Sa

Semedo
Toti
Max
RAN

Neves
Nunes

Adama
Guedes or pod
Neto

Costa

4-2-3-1

Instead we jonny and neves in a 5 at the back and the three usual suspects without a focal point up top, which has been utterly toothless for 7 games.

I’m just apathetic now.

There’s no way we get anything today, sorry for the negativity, but its beyond obvious now.
Fairplay, you were spot on. Nailed it infact.

colincameron

Reaction score
Fairplay, you were spot on. Nailed it infact.
Wish i could even be a little smug about it mate but just can’t. Hate predicting a loss! But just totally had enough now- same old, same old, same old, baffling decisions. From the moment we’re set up, more often than not, we don’t stand a chance. Indefensible.

Back
Top Bottom