Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’re welcome. I think it’s odd that it didn’t kick off after the first goal of its wolves fans in the home end.
On the day of the Bully winner we were in the Halfords lane. Didn't celebrate our first goal (much, pretend the reaction was anger :) ). As the game wore on it became clear there were load of Wolves fans and the place erupted with that goal. Guess it was similar today but nowhere near as many Wolves and it is different.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looking like they are warming up to play on...hopefully this match can be played to the end and everyone can get home safely.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If necessary, clear the ground and play the last 10 mins behind closed doors. I just hope it’s not like a war zone outside the ground..
That would never happen because the Old Bill have more control over the idiots in the ground than outside. Once outside there would be trouble over a widespread area

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m unsure though tbh. We’re only hearing the narrative from the comms team. Could be several lads are tanked, spewing bile and being offensive, someone spoken up to tell them to pipe down as there are kids around and they kicked off. All guesswork really, but I am not sure how wolves fans could get into the home end - all ticket sales surely scrutinised much more closely. I dunno though. Could be anything kicking off - the fact there are still issues suggests it’s their own Nesbit ******s fighting amongst themselves.
I had a chance to go in with the Baggies, declined.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to say I'm in the Birmingham road end on my own and I'm ecstatic were winning but uve got to be sensible and after cunha scored some wolves fans also in here celebrated.one even took his coat off to reveal his wolves shirt.no need and a bit of an idiot but there's no excuse for the violence
You're a braver man than me. Wouldn't consider it for even a second.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the day of the Bully winner we were in the Halfords lane. Didn't celebrate our first goal (much, pretend the reaction was anger :) ). As the game wore on it became clear there were load of Wolves fans and the place erupted with that goal. Guess it was similar today but nowhere near as many Wolves and it is different.
WM said at first that it was West Brom fans fighting amongst themselves.

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Surely it would be obvious any Wolves fans we in as their knuckles wouldn't be bleeding.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate seeing players with ripped holes in their socks, just get some that fit properly.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to say I'm in the Birmingham road end on my own and I'm ecstatic were winning but uve got to be sensible and after cunha scored some wolves fans also in here celebrated.one even took his coat off to reveal his wolves shirt.no need and a bit of an idiot but there's no excuse for the violence
That is asking for trouble! Agreed no excuse but that is a serious wind up.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nobody was doing anything when bottles were thrown at Doyle from that corner of the ground.

I thought that was the opposite corner? The corner at the end where Wolves fans are, but there is a large empty area segregating them in the corner. Several bottles clearly thrown .

Reactions: Ned
Back
Top Bottom