Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We don’t need to slow possession down any more, it is too slow at the minute and too easy for West Brom.

We need pace and better movement.

His passing range would help though
That's exactly what I mean, maybe you refer to it as something different across the pond. To use an Americanism, by slow down the game I mean "quarterback the game." We have no one looking comfortable controlling the game right now. Doyle is playing too far back so far.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
NEver mind me, we need a goal to settle the team out there

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
GON really struggles with getting the team to be the aggressor against lesser teams more often than not.

I know the baggies will be pumped up, but we are playing very poorly at the minute.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is there any particular reason Doherty isn’t in the same county as their winger?
Your right. Doherty isn’t tracking back and Toti want to play inside and Wallace is on the touch line. There’s a weakness on that side.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the players understand the derby a bit too well. We could use some naïveté. Bash these turds with it.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's exactly what I mean, maybe you refer to it as something different across the pond. To use an Americanism, by slow down the game I mean "quarterback the game." We have no one looking comfortable controlling the game right now. Doyle is playing too far back so far.

Yeah, sorry mate if we use Americanisms you are right.

Doyle is the only one dropping back into holes and space if you watch him.

The movement off the ball has been bloody dire……

Almost like it was before the Christmas fixtures when the handbrake was taken off and we were more proactive and free moving.

The lads look to rigid in shape and their running lines again like early on in the GON reign.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please let us sign a number 9.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Putting the baggies through so many sprints. Those lads will be exhausted later in the game. You can already see more space emerging.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think we've gotten the ball to the byline once. I know we don't have a #9 but ****ing hell its so predictable.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
GON, Lopetegui, Lage and Nuno have all had the same problem.

Right…..

But only one is the current manager, so what before means **** all….. new manager with a different team to Nuno and lage.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Brom fans will be livid they aren't a couple of goals clear.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry mate if we use Americanisms you are right.

Doyle is the only one dropping back into holes and space if you watch him.

The movement off the ball has been bloody dire……

Almost like it was before the Christmas fixtures when the handbrake was taken off and we were more proactive and free moving.

The lads look to rigid in shape and their running lines again like early on in the GON reign.
The movement we had with Sarabia, Hwang, and Cunha was confusing for the opposition. They would constantly switch between the middle and sides of the pitch. We are static right now with zero movement.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t particularly like Sarabia but I’m forced to agree with you - just his kind of game this.
Haha… join the dark side!! Seriously though it’s exactly his game in terms of moving it quickly. I love Neto but he really doesn’t get his head up enough at times.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is really poor against a very average side

Back
Top Bottom