Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

we're off the bottom !!!!

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our best ever Prem season in 2029/20, I think we went the first 6 games without a win?
Yep. I think our first win was home v Watford in late September, which took us out of the bottom 3.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
We were bottom with 23 games to go last year and stayed up with games to spare, being bottom with 36 games to go isn’t the disaster some people seem to think.

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Next week will define O'Neil for me . As gide games are the ones Lop would get a result . If O'Neil doesn't then then people saying he was a moody **** and x y or Z . But O'Neil is way behind him . I personally would take a moody manger kicking these players. Up the **** rather than an patsy that is clueless when the tough gets going .

Hopefully he attacks next week but if not and we lose then that will be nail one in this **** show on the way to the drop imo .
What does this mean? When would lop get us a result? As I recall we had the same fixtures at the end of last season, 2 L 1 D conceded 9 scored 1 so maybe it’s time to forget all the “great memories” that the “elite level” manager gave us?

Back
Top Bottom