Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

we're off the bottom !!!!

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Based on what I saw tonight, Burnley will struggle. No height or muscle in their squad, especially in defence.

Play Sasa against their central defenders and he will have a field day. Especially at set pieces!

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry don't mean to offend but I was being Ironic - but would love to be singing it In May
Absolutely no offence, just sinking into concerned pessimism. I hope we're singing it well before May.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5-0 win over Man Utd and we're top. Jeff to return triumphant from China in a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang flying car. Lopetegui repents and becomes a Nepalese monk, taking a vow of silence. Balague inconsolable. Steve Madeley comes back from holiday...

...damn it, I had you all going until that last one jumped the shark.

Arc

Groupie
Reaction score
had a dream last night we beat united 6-0, or might have been 7-0 one of the two

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
5-0 win over Man Utd and we're top. Jeff to return triumphant from China in a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang flying car. Lopetegui repents and becomes a Nepalese monk, taking a vow of silence. Balague inconsolable. Steve Madeley comes back from holiday...

...damn it, I had you all going until that last one jumped the shark.
Steve Madeley not being on holiday is abit far fetched!

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Based on the number of places we’ve moved up the table without kicking a ball, GONs as good as a ‘shoe in’ for manager of the month already. Well earned too.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It may be a good thing in a sense. The year we went down under McCarthy and Connor we started with a couple of wins and a draw before the window closed, and as we were doing so well, put the wallet away. Maybe we can have the 2 or 3 additions we need now?

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It may be a good thing in a sense. The year we went down under McCarthy and Connor we started with a couple of wins and a draw before the window closed, and as we were doing so well, put the wallet away. Maybe we can have the 2 or 3 additions we need now?
I can't see how the "two or three additions" who we are likely to get will make a difference. People have been talking about needing defensive cover and a striking option, but is that really going to change things? Especially given the market we will be operating in. Would any of the players we have been linked with in the current window have changed the dynamic? lack of clear direction and confidence, in all areas of the pitch are the issue. I think it is a management and coaching problem, not simply a matter of personnel.

SevernWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
The title of this thread lasted well. A few on here weren't happy when l said that l could see us with no more than 3 points by the end of September. Next game already looks like a "must not lose".

It's 19th August, so probably a bit early to be claiming any kudos for that prediction.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If we lose to Everton next week we will be firmly rooted to the bottom. All joking aside, it's not the results against Man Utd and Brighton that will dictate our season. The results against Sheffield United, Luton, Fulham, Bournemoith, Brentford, Burnley and Palace will determine our fate.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Next week will define O'Neil for me . As gide games are the ones Lop would get a result . If O'Neil doesn't then then people saying he was a moody **** and x y or Z . But O'Neil is way behind him . I personally would take a moody manger kicking these players. Up the **** rather than an patsy that is clueless when the tough gets going .

Hopefully he attacks next week but if not and we lose then that will be nail one in this **** show on the way to the drop imo .

DroitwichWolf

Reaction score
As I predicted when the fixtures came out, we will be rock bottom come end of September. Not even sure were the first points coming from. In fact, I can’t even see us getting 25 this season.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our best ever Prem season in 2029/20, I think we went the first 6 games without a win?

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we lose to Everton next week we will be firmly rooted to the bottom. All joking aside, it's not the results against Man Utd and Brighton that will dictate our season. The results against Sheffield United, Luton, Fulham, Bournemoith, Brentford, Burnley and Palace will determine our fate.
You can knock Brentford off that list, the way the way they have started!

That leaves the remaining six clubs and us + Everton, who look crap!

Back
Top Bottom