Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

We're back

S

Staten Island Wolf

At 64 years of age I never thought I would see my beloved Wolves back in the premier division. Thank you Fosun, Nuno, the great squad who proved all the doubters wrong, and last, and most importantly, the brilliant wolves fans who have had so much pain for many years. having a pint now and planning an August trip to the Mol with my brother who will come in from Adelaide. COYW!!

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Lovely. #BackWhereWeBelong :)

Would have preferred us having a job to do and done it against Brum over this though.

W

wanderer24

Still feel a little bit in shock which is ridiculous. This has been on the cards for a long time now but still having trouble believing it. We are back in the top flight where we will hopefully be for many moons to come.
Thank you Fosun, Nuno, and all the staff and players for your relentless efforts and professionalism. You have all been a credit to the club and the city. I hope our fans can behave in a befitting way in response to the teams success.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Congratulations to all, but especially Nuno. To do this in your 1st season over here is magnificent. You've just made a place for yourself in the Wolves museum and no-one will ever take that away.

D

Deleted member 3518

Thank you Fosun and thank you Nuno and thank you all the players, you are all bloody briliant. But most of all to all of us Wolves fans. We have been from top to bottom to middle to Chorley (many of us) to Wembley to Scarborough to Anfield to hope to despair but we’ve never lost our love and passion. To those of you that kept going home and away, kudos. To all of us that see the gold and black and have it deep within, these are the days my friends. It’s been a bloody long journey! Love the Wolves. Let’s enjoy the moment my wolves friends

How true, what a great day to be a Wolves fan, seen the highs and seen the lows hopefully we're on our way back to when I started.

Generations of Wolves fans never experienced what we old ****ers have, now's their time!!

S

ShropshireLad

I've got nothing more to add...just that I'm divinely happy.

R

reanswolf

60% chance?:D:D

Love you mate, celebrate big time at the Wednesday game!!

Meanwhile, 1977 revisited with a pitch invasion at Bolton.:p:p
Defo mate, and tomorrow too.

I reckon we've got a 60% chance of winning the league, anyone who says its in the bag is deluded :)-

Locks Heath Wolf

Reaction score
Looking forward to Nunos post match interviews for the rest of the season now be can't avoid the 'P' word...!!!!

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Thanks Nuno and the backroom staff. Classy football; classy people.

To think, it's not all that long ago we had Dean Saunders and Brian Carey managing the team. Scary stuff.

Haggstone

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We’re back and this time it just feels a little bit different!

Just said the same thing to the wife.....as she thumbs through her ideal homes magazine partially interested. She might get it one day.

Edit: Freudian slip...,,,she gets it plenty.......honest......good night ladies and gents.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3518

Defo mate, and tomorrow too.

I reckon we've got a 60% chance of winning the league, anyone who says its in the bag is deluded :)-

Can't make tomorrow unfortunately, no trains and travel arrangements fell through, so in the process of getting ****ed.:mad:

Have a great day celebrating and see you at the Wednesday game.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's really just confirmation of the reality since Christmas at least. I have the same loose limbed demeanour I have had most of the season. Not for a very long while have I watched a Wolves side with as much confidence I would see a win in all probability.

Then there's been the extra spice in some proper moments of football I will remember along with the very best from past days.

It was never in doubt that today would arrive.

D

Deleted member TW5162

Congratulations everyone!!!!!!! We are premier league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a season!!!

GET IN!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Congratulations to everyone in the Wolves' family.

There's a lot of love in the room tonight! :D

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Success is so sweet. Get those Wolves shirts on all summer but this time add a premiership badge. Congratulations we all played our part.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has anyone got a link to the longer video of Nuno going mental at Bristol, including the bit when Jeff goes up to him? I just really want to watch that right now!

Chode

Reaction score
We're one year ahead of schedule! Can't wait to see if we can continue to progress as fast! Outstanding achievement by all in charge at Wolves, to take us from where we were almost two years ago to the premier league in such a short space of time, I can only imagine what they have in mind for the next 2 years and beyond!

J

JR's Boots

Blooming marvellous. One of the finest seasons as a Wolves supporter.

Congratulations to everyone associated with our grand old club.

Nuno is king.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A season to remember for all you youngsters. (Don't worry I saw plenty of them in the 50s!)

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes! Bloody fantastic and so happy for everyone here. This is the beginning of a very exciting new upward cycle in the club's fortunes. Nuno you are brilliant in so many ways and your coaches should take a bow for a fantastic effort. The players - just wow - all members of the squad have done themseves and us proud. Jeff and Fosun thank you for restoring our pride. Next season let's go for it and take the division by storm - top 8 minimum and the FA Cup please.
What an incredible season - feels so different from the McCarthy promotion
A complete change of culture is going to take us to new glory.

Well bloody done everyone and especially our incredible supporters.
Carl Ikeme you are going to hold that trophy up in the sky and be cheered to the rafters!

Wolves, only Wolves.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know many fans wanted to get up by beating Brum, but look at it this way. We have an extra night to celebrate. Cheers Brentford. Always knew Dean Smith would help us out.

Huge of Sharjah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

You can stop soiling your breaches now boys and girls......Back to wear we belong

Must admit that my underpants have taken one hell of a beating this season; but now its time to let those fester somewhere dark and slip on the wonderfully squeaky-clean pair of lucky spidey-pants I've been occasionally, and very gently, caressing since October 2017... Opportunities abound... Still not sunk in yet.

COYW

Back
Top Bottom