Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

We're back

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just got back home from our pub gig. I could see from the stage ,sky sports news at the back of the pub and wolves celebrating.just fantastic , having a beer now and reading the mix. Got bottle of champagne in fridge,after game tomorrow I'm cracking it open, toast the Lads!

Beach Umbrella

Groupie
Reaction score
From the first game against Boro this season has felt different.

I’ve been a supporter for 50 years but never had a season ticket until seeing that first game. Heading for retirement and working part-time has allowed me to have plenty of awaydays as well. Man City, Bristol City, Boro & Cardiff will all live long in the memory.

We have the best Team, the best Captain (in Coady) and obviously the best Player. More than that though we have the best Manager.

Congratulations to all of the squad and the back room team.

If we don’t add to the squad, I still predict a top half finish next season. If we add a 20 goal striker we will do even better and then, in 19/20, who knows.

#thepackisback

The House of Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Reactions: AW
D

Deleted member 4722

well ****ing done wolves awesome thank you fosun thank you jeff shi thank you nuno thank you players awesome roll on transfer window still drunk but who cares lol wolves are about to split cosy club apart oh and big thank you to MR MENDES bring wolves some more quality players in the summer please back to beers

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was flying to Houston when the fat lady starting singing. Fantastic, absolutely fantastic. Now will be up at 6am to watch the Birmingham game :)

Oh, and how’s this for a poor article on our promotion...

Wolves finally secure promotion to the Premier League but not without complaints | Daily Mail Online

Talk about looking for the negatives.

Just read that. What a load of negative rubbish. Thanks for the congatulations. Garbage paper.

Hopefully I'm speaking for all of us when I say that for the record:
  • We haven't broken any rules and there is no evidence to suggest we have.
  • We haven't breached FFP (which in any case is a complete joke).
  • We don't care if 'people in football' have concerns or think we have given ourselves an unfair advantage. We just happen to have pretty smart, rich and well connected owners.
  • We don't care if we've spent a few bob, particularly given that its a necessity to compete in modern football.
  • We are back and we are not coming just to make up the numbers.
  • We look forward to upsetting a few more people in the years to come.
  • We are not cheats. We haven't 'bought the league' and nor do we lack class. We can play in the winter too.

Last edited:

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And a big thank you to Mendes.
For understanding football and our potential.
Then telling Fosun
And then selling us to Nuno and so many other great people in European football

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes we should be very grateful to Mendes for seeing the potential in the club. He could so easily have chosen another club to recommend to
Fosun.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done to the staff and players, step 1 done, now for the championship.

R

reanswolfjunior

Too right, grasp the positive. Followed by "Mind the Gap" and "Who the **** are Aston Villa" and finally "We rule the Midlands".

Enjoy and keep your dad in check.:D

Remind me which's the bigger club?:p
Wolves

Back
Top Bottom