Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wembley Parking Advice??

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not been to Wembeley since many trips to see Bully in the late 80s..22 sodind quid to park a car at the official carparks now, i used to park in a scuzzy pub carpark years ago, any advice on nowadays??

D

Daytripper

Park outside and get the tube/chiltern rail to the ground

SouthBankHobbs

Reaction score
Agreed, my tip is to park at Watford and get the tube in. Or Harrow if you want to get closer.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I live in deepest east anglia,,,train to Liverpool Street and then tube not a cheap option when 2 of us going,,,but im on the case.
Not to difficult for me to drive around Nth Circular, anyone paid in dodgy side roads??( parking that is)

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get off N Circular at Neasden. There's a MacDonalds there with a carpark that's never at capacity with CC Tv surveillance. Take Bakerloo tube to Wembley Central, couple of stops 7 min travel.

Linwolf

Reaction score
I used to park at Stanmore which is still possible but there are a lot of parking restrictions there now. When I go to London I now park near Stonebridge Park station where there is free on street parking, looks a bit grim but I've never had a problem. Easy access from the A40.

Jonny De Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I used to park at Stanmore which is still possible but there are a lot of parking restrictions there now. When I go to London I now park near Stonebridge Park station where there is free on street parking, looks a bit grim but I've never had a problem. Easy access from the A40.

And near the "legendary" Ace of clubs cafe for a big fry up if that way inclined.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly what I do. Why anyone wants to drive to Wembley is baffling.

I drove there on Sunday for the NFL match! It was a piece of cake and I've never driven to London before!!

www.parkatmyhouse.com

Anything between £5-£20 to park on people's drives. The car is safe, and, if you park north of the stadium, after the game you make a quick exit onto the M1.

Last edited by a moderator:

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
IIRC there is a car park at Stanmore tube, otherwise give yourself some time to find somewhere and then the walk to the station.

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends if you're going for an event or not? Do not drive on event days - bugger to park anywhere near the ground. Get the tube from further away as has been mentioned. On non-match days there's plenty of on street parking but it's £2.40 an hour to park - £6.00 for two hours.

B

Brackley Wolf

Used Parkatmyhouse.com loads of time. Fantastic value if more than one of you going and many on exit roads out.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Used Parkatmyhouse.com loads of time. Fantastic value if more than one of you going and many on exit roads out.

I looked at this yesterday,,,wasnt sure weather to trust it or not,,but maybe i can ( bloody good earner if you have a driveway near wembley )

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used Stanmore last week. £4.50 to park all day, and you're just a matter of a few stops (no changes) on the Jubilee line to your Wembley destination. Marvellous!!

Doug

Groupie
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been, but I used to park in the St Michael's Avenue/Victoria Avenue area near the ground (something like 10 mins walk), where there were usually enough unrestricted areas.

A cursory glance using Google's street view indicates it hasn't changed much.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tickets for Spain have come....these parkinmydriveway....does anyone know if its cash on arrival or what?

Back
Top Bottom