Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Well done away fans!

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolverhampton football and Worcestershire cricket. Out of the frying pan and into the fire :-(

W

wolvesultra

have to admit at first i was quite dissapointed we (the fans) werent using the oppurtunity to vent our anger at the team, board, manager etc. But have to admit even I soon fell in line.

Hopefully nobody who wasn't there doesn't mistake the great atmosphear 2000 Wolves fans created as any sign of support for the current regime. It wasn't it was more of a defiant 'this is our club not yours' type response. 'We are Wolves' and 'We'll never die' clearly being two of the loudest and most passion filled sung songs (could have easily brought a tear)

League One here we come then!

Wanderer's will never die, We'll keep the gold flag flying high

H

Hathwolves

Wolvesultra- totally agree about those two songs. I was fine, had accepted relegation, then towards the end, when "we'll keep the gold flag flying high" belted out- felt myself welling up and thinking where had it all gone wrong?

T

Tom S

I couldn't bring myself to embrace the party atmosphere as many did as it just felt like my lowest point as a Wolves fan.

A little ashamed to say I walked out on 41 minutes when O'Hara missed with that attempted short free kick and shot.

Glad I did in the end as I had a great weekend down in Brighton.

Well done to those that stayed to the end and I just hope we get a manager that has the strength to stand up to the players and can give help us draw a line under the last 18 months.

Looking forward to standing with you guys on the terraces of Port Vale, Notts County and Tranmere next season. We are still the best fans in the world and 7th highest average home gates in the Championship despite being the second worst team shows we are here through thick and thin.

W

wolvesultra

Wolvesultra- totally agree about those two songs. I was fine, had accepted relegation, then towards the end, when "we'll keep the gold flag flying high" belted out- felt myself welling up and thinking where had it all gone wrong?

quite similar to my experience, it is one of those songs though isn't it

Back
Top Bottom