Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

We miss you Jonny

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep. Been brilliant for us. Hope he is back soon.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve said it since pretty much 6 months after we signed him, he is our most complete player for his position. Reminds me of Dennis Irwin in that he rarely stands out as a star performer but pretty much guarantees you at least a 7/10 performance each game.

Don’t mean that as a dig to Marcal who has been fine and RAN who has offered us one star performance and one poor performance so far, just a big fan of Johnny Castro Otto.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jonny is a good footballer but I don’t think he makes too much difference to us in an attacking sense. He has decent ability to link up but we go back to being unbalanced on the left again when he plays IMO.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Solid player but with ait nouri last week we looked the best we have played in years

clearly missed, but there appears to be good back up in ait nouri now

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
definitely the player i think we have missed the most since last season.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jonny is a good footballer but I don’t think he makes too much difference to us in an attacking sense. He has decent ability to link up but we go back to being unbalanced on the left again when he plays IMO.

At least we do have a genuine left footed option to play ahead of him now though, as in not Costa.
Doesn’t matter so much if Jonny always cuts inside if he has Neto outside him.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we've missed him badly and we may have got past Sevilla had he played. I do have the feeling that he will the next one to be cashed in on though.

Back
Top Bottom