Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

We’ve signed Trincao!!!

Vinny1971

Reaction score
Great Signing, now can we get Sanchez (midfielder), Sa (keeper) Trakowski (defender) & a foreward (Toney or Abrahams and i will be happy

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Brilliant signing for us old gits/traditionalists
New goalie gets #1
Trincao gets #11
Sorted

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Gut feeling is Traore, Neto injured and Podence recurring injuries, I don’t think people will risk taking a punt on either of them right now, Podence I hope is over his injuries and comes back fighting this season, him and Trincao/Neto will be quite something on the wings :)
Think Traore to Barca could be a possibility as they need a new winger!

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hopefully he's half as good as our last la Liga loanee

It's a fantastic coup bringing him in. Up there with the Neves, Moutinho, Jimenez and Neto signings under FOSUN. I said months ago he'd be my number one priority this summer if Barcelona were to let him move on. Signals to me Bruno and Jeff want to build the second cycle around him and his good pal Neto from Braga days, which should be very exciting for Wolves fans. Both players have bags of upside potential.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or he could be a replacement for Neto. Let’s not get too existed on incomings until we know who is leaving.
Even if he is, which is a possibility. It shows a willingness to reinvest, rinse and repeat.

I've mentioned before I've no problem with this strategy. At least it's a plan, a definite direction and a responsible way to operate financially.

If we do manage to push on we may keep more players rather than just flipping them, this strategy allows for that possibility.

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure this indicates anyone is leaving. We were short in wide areas at times last season with MGW, Vitinha, Fabio and Ottasowie all put their out of position. With Neto out for the start of the season I see this as us adding strength to our wide forward options which were thin last season.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we effectively trade Neves for Trincao, Yerson and RAN, we've done bloody well

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It may not signal the definite end of Traore, but I think it puts us in a nice position of strength either way, either decent competition/cover on the wings, or a replacement already in place if he does go, rather than a mad scrabble at the end of the window. Also with it being a loan initially, it gives us more incentive to hold out for the fee we want with Traore too (this on the basis he doesn’t want to move himself, which if I’m being honest I do get the feeling that he wants to leave himself)

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New manager, therefore clean slate for everyone. Could be a completely different starting 11 to what ended the season.
Maybe a different starting 11, but they'll still be shouting in Portuguese at each other.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, Transfermkt are fast with their updates

Favours the right wing but can certainly play in any of the attacking positions and as a second striker if and when he's needed. He'd have come here to play there's no doubt...

it's been a long time since we've bought a player to go straight into the first team (Semedo aside)

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting headline in AS seems to suggest he’s being sent slightly against his wishes

Ah well you’ll get used to it mate, show your value in the Prem and your career will take off - look at Neto

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Alternatively, and this is a crazy thought, because it's a loan, we don't need to sell anybody to cover this and we've now actually got strength and options for both wings.

Don’t you be spouting that sensible talk here

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, Transfermkt are fast with their updates

Favours the right wing but can certainly play in any of the attacking positions and as a second striker if and when he's needed. He'd have come here to play there's no doubt...

it's been a long time since we've bought a player to go straight into the first team (Semedo aside)
Perfect to allow Semedo to bomb on. Obviously don’t want Adama to go but suspect trincao will fit our team better long term

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perfect to allow Semedo to bomb on. Obviously don’t want Adama to go but suspect trincao will fit our team better long term
Absolutely. I'm an Adama fan, unique in world football and all that, but in terms of team cohesion and its Trincao instead of Traore there will be benefits there for sure

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I know it’s being greedy but I’d love it if we could still get Vitinha as well.

Him, Pedro and Trincao had a fantastic understanding on the pitch when they played together for Portugal Under-21’s.

Sa
Semedo, Tarkowski, Boly, RAN
Sanches, Neves, Vitinha
Trincao, Raul, Neto

Ruddy, Hoever, Coady, Mosquera, Luis, Fabio, Adama

Announce Europe! ;)

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know it’s being greedy but I’d love it if we could still get Vitinha as well.

Him, Pedro and Trincao had a fantastic understanding on the pitch when they played together for Portugal Under-21’s.

Sa
Semedo, Tarkowski, Boly, RAN
Sanches, Neves, Vitinha
Trincao, Raul, Neto

Ruddy, Hoever, Coady, Mosquera, Luis, Fabio, Adama

Announce Europe! ;)

It's hard to believe we'd have a chance with Renato Sanches after these Euros, but my god just imagine him next to Neves. Stuff of dreams. Come on Uncle Jorge...

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's hard to believe we'd have a chance with Renato Sanches after these Euros, but my god just imagine him next to Neves. Stuff of dreams. Come on Uncle Jorge...
Well i think we will make one big money signing,whether thats Sanches or not is another matter,we need a RCB for sure,but i guess it depends who goes

Back
Top Bottom