Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

We’ve signed Trincao!!!

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WoW thats totally out of the Blue, thats your 10% season ticket increase and worth it because the project is still on, if anyone doesnt want to renew just contact me and i will buy it off you :D ;).

This guy is a ready made young player who has not yet reached his full potential, yet another from the Portugal production line and for the reputed 25 million worth every penny.

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably he wouldn't have agreed to join without reassurances as to the overall strength of the squad, and the plans or ambitions Fosun have.

Was also thinking he would of spoken to a few of our lads too before signing. They must of given him good reviews which could put away any thoughts they are unhappy here.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loooks a good signing,clever player but very left footed,have no idea why clubs persist with wrong footed players in wide positions, but thats why im no manager i guess
Looking like Traore is on his way,but im ok with that at the right price ofc

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Even less than Barca paid for him I believe, mental considering they turned down a 40m bid from leicester last summer
As long as we didn't meet the €300 buyout clause! Indicates the market conditions I'd say, good time for cash rich organisations to buy players cheaply. Just saying in case you're logged in Guo.

The Wolf Of Wombourne

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Interesting that wolves put the tweet out and Spiers and Edwards our articles out minutes later, I’d imagine that this may have been on the cards a while and everyone involved or aware has been told to keep quiet to avoid us missing out.

Monswolf

Reaction score
Great bit of business here very astute by our Jeff, gives us a lot of options on the pitch with serious quality in reserve if things need to be changed on the pitch at any point

If we do end up selling one of Podence/Traore this move may turn out to be inspirational loan with obligation to buy next year(just as UEFA FFP obligation drops off) meaning very little outlay now with potentially new funds if one of the above is sold allowing us to spend much more on quality additions in midfield and defence without loosing nothing in the wide forward area

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably he wouldn't have agreed to join without reassurances as to the overall strength of the squad, and the plans or ambitions Fosun have.
Yes, good point. I was worried that Lage wouldn't be able to attract quality players, but this shows that the project is still very much on.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched his video. I'm impressed. Not as strong or as quick as Adama (who is) but plenty tricky and technical enough to do well here in the EPL. Very excited to see him. It's an endorsement for Lage too that's he's come.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lots of potential. He was mainly played as a sub last year. I think it's a good move for him, as he should get more game time at Wolves and that is what he needs. I think we have got ourselves a gem here.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope this isn't Adama replacement.

Good signing
I think Adama owes us another season and I’d like to see him given it.

Raul will be back with a new attacking manager by all accounts. He’ll then either go for £100 million or £100.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't say I know a lot about the chap, but he seems to have some good qualities from what I've read about him since he's been tentatively linked with us in the last few weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does.

It's good to see the board backing Lage. It will be interesting to see how the remainder of the transfer window progresses. I'm confident we'll have a very competitive squad for the season.

Things seem to be picking up now the Euros are drawing to a conclusion and players are returning from their holidays.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give me a balanced side with Trincao over an unbalanced one with everything going through Traore every day of the week (if that's what this means, of course).

Brilliant signing. Suddenly next season looking a little brighter.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Know absolutely nothing about this young chap. Is he any cop ? Mind you I doubt you play for Barca if you aren’t. Can we have a CD and an AM now please ?

Back
Top Bottom