Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wayne Clarke

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm sure that all of our thoughts and prayers will be with our former player Wayne Clarke. A local lad, who represented the club with pride, lost his wife to cancer a few weeks ago, with the funeral taking place today. I know that Wayne is also battling against a serious illness and will need all the support possible at this difficult time. Nice bloke and a good family man. Let’s hope he gets through this.

Murderonzidanesfloor

Reaction score
Well said, his wife was a lovely lady, I worked with her years ago. I didn't know she'd passed away, very sad indeed.

Thoughts are with the family.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I played against Wayne many times Forest Star v Walsall Pegasus as a kid. He was a good lad...RIP Mrs C

Reaction score
Thoughts are with Wayne and his family. I have many fond memories of Wayne, he used to run the after school football clubs I used to go to as a kid.

Reaction score
Really sad news - I went to their wedding as we were (distant) friends of Helen's family. Remember being impressed that Andy Gray and Kenny Hibbitt were there (I was an awestruck teenager at the time). My thoughts are with him and the family.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers for Wayne and his family at this sad time

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone have a just giving page going? He was one of my favourites players when I Started watching wolves and I'm sure he'd be grateful of any help.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sad news indeed.Get well Wayne in your own personal illness.Condolences to Wayne and his family and friends.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
My wife used to work with his daughter,a Nurse ,at New Cross

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RIP Mrs Clarke. Condolences to Wayne and Family.

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does anyone have a just giving page going? He was one of my favourites players when I Started watching wolves and I'm sure he'd be grateful of any help.

Redhill has posted the link for Helen. I understand that Wayne’s treatment is being funded by EFC. This is the sort of great gesture that go unreported, but where clubs really do help their former players.

Back
Top Bottom