Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Watford Away - League

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Late with ticket news? Don’t they normally announce 4 weeks before or have I missed something?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably wait until the semi is over,so those not too well off can have a good day dahn landon ay it.

Probably announce summat tomorrow now.:eek:

W

we8wba

Probably sorting out all logistics of 35k people gaining 10 loyalty points and implications of that

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Yeah thought the same, usually it's 4 weeks before. I wonder if they've delayed it to avoid confusion with the semi-final. I know it sounds daft but someone might log on, see Watford tickets and think it's the cup game.

Don't we get a pretty **** allocation for this too, so @we8wba could be right, they might need to be clever with the loyalty boundaries.

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Yeah thought the same, usually it's 4 weeks before. I wonder if they've delayed it to avoid confusion with the semi-final. I know it sounds daft but someone might log on, see Watford tickets and think it's the cup game.

Don't we get a pretty **** allocation for this too, so @we8wba could be right, they might need to be clever with the loyalty boundaries.
Yeah maybe right or I wondered if waiting for Southampton to sell out so they can add the Burnley points too?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guessing there won't be many giving up their tickets for this but it's a very close game to me logistically so will be desperate to go if any STs can't make it! Just give me a shout :)

D

Deleted member 4453

Gotta be late because of the Semi. Both would be listed under Away games.

I just hope the windows become smaller, not AST on sale then a week later Loyalty points. 3 or 4 days max.

Back
Top Bottom