Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Warnock to Leeds?

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Soccer AM are saying that Chris Kamara has tweeted that Neil Warnock has got the Leeds job.

Wind up?

E

Essex Wolf

Hope so for the obvious reasons.

A match made in heaven or is that hell?

Reaction score
To be fair Colin will do a good job there. He is a very good champ manager much like MM. They will be in the Prem within 2/3 seasons.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Warnock working with Ken Bates will be interesting.

LetTheBullLoose

Reaction score
Yep all over twitter. Mind you, that's not always a reliable indicator! Hope he's out of the equation for us though.

C

churchdowner

Confermed colins gone to leeds hurray, now all we eed to hear is bruce to Huddersfield.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can someone now please beat us to appointing Bruce?

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How dare Warnock prefer Leeds to Wolves. What is he thinking?

Phew! Now please somebody, sign Bruce up quick.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Is Compo his agent? Yorkshire Mafia...

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't Bruce manage them before and leave them for bigger and better things ?

Yes, my Huddersfield fan, mate says they played the best football he's ever seen (from Town) under Bruce.

But yeah, Bea smith has a tendancy to jump ship when something better comes along... i $$$$ing hate the $$$$

B

Brandons gramps

Hadn't heard any news then put 5 live on and they said "Neil Warnock has been appointed..." at that point I nearly threw up, then they finished "manager at Leeds" deep joy!!

B

Bostin

On the radio they said '...and in sport, Neil Warnock has been confirmed as the manager of Leeds United.'

That second between 'of' and 'Leeds' was the longest of my life. My heart skipped a beat!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had we offered NW our job before Leeds I wonder would he have accepted? Just goes to show these managers are basically just job hunting like the rest of humanity? They'll take the first decent one that comes along and then spout the usual rubbish about 'life long ambition to be here' and 'sleeping giant' and then when they are photo'd with the scarf - that really hacks me off. In NW's case he's just put the gold and black one back in his case and got the all white one out! It really brings it home how these people - players, managers, CEOs, chairmen wander in and out, but who sees it through to the bitter end - us loyal fans.

Back
Top Bottom