Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wages

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
wondering if anyone knows the wages for the first team- can’t seem to find reliable info anywhere. Thanks.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Every player is on between 90 and £100 K a week.
Think about it .

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
wondering if anyone knows the wages for the first team- can’t seem to find reliable info anywhere. Thanks.
Always wondered if a footballers job description is similar to everyone elses.
Like-
You will be expected-
To keep your work area clean and tidy
Report any near misses
Attend company meetings and participate
Etc etc

Also if they have 'slip and trip' training
How to 'bend with the knees' videos etc

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you think they have to do five days personal development or some equivalent crap?
Or Click through hours of 'e-learning' on happy workplaces etc?
That would be a funny video to see

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you think they have to do five days personal development or some equivalent crap?
Or Click through hours of 'e-learning' on happy workplaces etc?
That would be a funny video to see
Do you have that **** also? PDD, personal development dialogue? HR have taken over the ****ing world, just let me do the job and keep out of my face.
(This should be on the irrational thread:eek:)

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady's new contract fifty thousand pounds a week.Fair play to him he's really taken his chance and in the world of football finance deserved even though its fifteen thousand pound more i make in a year working in the NHS.

T

themanwhobuiltthemoon

Also if they have 'slip and trip' training
How to 'bend with the knees' videos etc

Induction on their first day to show them where all the toilets and fire exits are. At least they won't waste half of their first day because IT have taken longer than expected to get them set up.

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite a few people I know have heard of the mix but won't join. Now I see why with some of the replies on this thread.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite a few people I know have heard of the mix but won't join. Now I see why with some of the replies on this thread.
Its social media, not one reply has been offensive from what ive read?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady's new contract fifty thousand pounds a week.Fair play to him he's really taken his chance and in the world of football finance deserved even though its fifteen thousand pound more i make in a year working in the NHS.

I haven't .worked for 14 years,but I was taking home £250 per week.Doing shifts mornings and afternoons.I would have to work 4 years to get his weeks wage,and people say it's because they have a short playing career.:eek: Having always worked since leaving school I am now a pensioner on £150 per week.Loved me life so I dow hold a grudge.I'm in Bohs most hum games if anyone wants to buy me a pint.:D

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excuse me but wages are for the minions, salaries for more important people. Allowances for children! Pensions for those like me!!

W

Wolves in Bucharest

Irish Independent reported that Matt Doherty and Conor Coady on similar contract £50k per week. They reported MD’s previous contract was £20k per week.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven't .worked for 14 years,but I was taking home £250 per week.Doing shifts mornings and afternoons.I would have to work 4 years to get his weeks wage,and people say it's because they have a short playing career.:eek: Having always worked since leaving school I am now a pensioner on £150 per week.Loved me life so I dow hold a grudge.I'm in Bohs most hum games if anyone wants to buy me a pint.:D
At least you’ve managed to retire :cry:

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Market value.

That goes as much for Neymar as it does Bob the window cleaner.

andy-in-seat-190

Reaction score
I think that says more about what you pay your caretaker.
Erm no - Sanchez is reputed to earn £475000 a week. A caretaker working for a local authority earns approximately £21000 per year. 475/21 =22 and a bit. To put it in to perspective it would take a Newly Qualified teacher 20 years to earn what he earns in a week. It has nothing to do with what I pay my catetaker.

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Erm no - Sanchez is reputed to earn £475000 a week. A caretaker working for a local authority earns approximately £21000 per year. 475/21 =22 and a bit. To put it in to perspective it would take a Newly Qualified teacher 20 years to earn what he earns in a week. It has nothing to do with what I pay my catetaker.
Your caretaker should get another job.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Induction on their first day to show them where all the toilets and fire exits are. At least they won't waste half of their first day because IT have taken longer than expected to get them set up.
Only half a day for IT? You don't work for Govt obviously. With lowest bidder contractors try more like a week...

andy-in-seat-190

Reaction score
Your caretaker should get another job.
Does that apply to teachers as well then? Also - that statement must apply to all school caretakers then? Without them schools wouldn’t function. What my initial post highlighted was the inequality. How long would it take you to earn his annual salary of £24 700 000?

S

ShropshireLad

Does that apply to teachers as well then? Also - that statement must apply to all school caretakers then? Without them schools wouldn’t function. What my initial post highlighted was the inequality. How long would it take you to earn his annual salary of £24 700 000?
It's common knowledge in education that the most important person in a school is the caretaker. Headteachers come second.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
£475,000 a week Sanchez is on?!? That’s downright obscene . It takes me a fortnight to earn that.

Back
Top Bottom