Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Vinny Clarke gone

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Searching Vinny Clarke Wolves:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208_184106.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208_184106.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 64

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I could never grasp people’s dislike of him.
He doesn’t/didn’t make decisions, he carried out the decisions of the people above him.

You all act like it was him who took a personal choice to put up ticket prices or not spend £100M on rebuilding the Steve Bull stand.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He doesn’t/didn’t make decisions, he carried out the decisions of the people above him.

You all act like it was him who took a personal choice to put up ticket prices or not spend £100M on rebuilding the Steve Bull stand.
Getting rid of loyalty points for a start.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

New kit manufacturer incoming?

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did the job he was paid to do. The vilification of him has been disgusting
Who cares really?
It´s like another Steve Daley depature.
Glad all over Dave Clark Five really..I mean...who cares?
Really...

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good, the ****.

Many of the fans could tell who was worthwhile, a chancer etc. but the usual posters on here would stick up for them regardless.

Needless to say we have progressed considerably since Scott Sellars left, and I am sure we will get better in this department now Vinny has left.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I can never understand this view.

He’s a reasonably senior employee, if he genuinely had so little influence at that level you’re either accepting of the fact you shouldn’t be at that level or you find a new job.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bxxxdy hell. Did he finish at Wolves on Thursday and start there on Friday !!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can never understand this view.

He’s a reasonably senior employee, if he genuinely had so little influence at that level you’re either accepting of the fact you shouldn’t be at that level or you find a new job.

100% this.

He was sufficiently senior to be featured in Jeff’s summer video Q&A’s. He was part of Jeff’s senior leadership team, so to give him a free pass for any unpopular commercial decisions, or a lack of sufficient progress on commercial development, makes no sense. Clearly he’s not solely responsible for the lack of stadium development, but he is at least partially responsible for our commercial business has not grown fast enough to finance stadium investment, or even to cover our player expenditure.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the fact I get spammed by wolves for pretty much every game offering discount hospitality, that most games go to general sale, and the club shop are forever discounting stock speaks volumes.

A commercial manager has to know how to use his company assets to increase commercial revenue. His sole offering for this was to increase prices whilst offering no improvement to the product. No matter what business you are in, that limited and basic approach will eventually fail, especially as the product is actually worse than it was before, in most cases.

Good riddance. Get someone with some vision and ideas in.

Last edited:

Teddy Ruxpin

Groupie
Reaction score
If he was 'just a mouth piece' and had no hand in the decisions then why did wolves employ him?

He was absolutely responsible for the clap trap that came out of his mouth, and I suspect the shift for hiking prices year on and removal of loyalty points with a paid membership+ were his ideas.

I certainly won't miss him and hopefully the club will not employ such an unlikable individual to replace him. I don't expect prices to fall but I do expect fans to be treated with less contempt.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was it the status quo thing that did it?

God I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom