Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Vinagre/Monaco.

M

Mr Wolf

I’ve seen Gomez & Alexander-Arnold last season get caught out of position let alone plenty of others like Doherty.

As long as it’s not a regular thing it’s not something to worry about, forwards will always have the slight edge.

D

Deleted member 3751

Congratulations Ruben. The 1st of many trophies mostt with Wolves we hope. Now have 2 weeks off and get yasen to Compton ASAP.

He hasn't already had his two weeks off then? (Before Euro U19 tournament). Shame if he hasn't because he'd be raring to go if we need him

D

Deleted member 3751

Wasn't on for that long today, but he's absolutely fine as cover, looks like he's come on loads since his last competitive game for us. He'll be pushing to start by the end of the season

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m fairly convinced we didn’t play him for the second half of last season as it would’ve activated a bigger buying fee.

He reached the maximum number of appearances for us to buy him cheap.

I expect him to figure this season, the kid is class.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i don't think it will be long at all till we see him as our regularly lwb and Jonny moving to rwb

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i don't think it will be long at all till we see him as our regularly lwb and Jonny moving to rwb
With all respect to Doc this needs to happen soon. With his pace I doubt too many wingers will get the better of him.

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m fairly convinced we didn’t play him for the second half of last season as it would’ve activated a bigger buying fee.

Honestly don't think Nuno and the board would be worried about paying an extra couple of million if a player was playing in the team

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Offered something different than Jonny when he came on, more attacking threat down the left!

Hopefully he is just as good at defending.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think it was more down to after the red card he had Douglas got back in and become an assist machine and made himself undropable.

Vinagre is an exciting talent and I think he will be a breakout star for us this season, we looked more balanced when he came on with the left foot at left wing back as we wasn’t getting down that side to put a cross in due to Jonny wanting to cut in or back on his right foot who equally I thought looked very good but think could work better over on the right side

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I saw on MOTD last night that the fee we paid for Vinagre was £2m. That can't be right, surely!? Absolute bargain!

S

ShropshireLad

I think it was more down to after the red card he had Douglas got back in and become an assist machine and made himself undropable.

Vinagre is an exciting talent and I think he will be a breakout star for us this season, we looked more balanced when he came on with the left foot at left wing back as we wasn’t getting down that side to put a cross in due to Jonny wanting to cut in or back on his right foot who equally I thought looked very good but think could work better over on the right side
I loved that clearance under pressure kicked more or less over his head (iirc) down the line about 5 minutes after he came on. Such composure and confidence,

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He looked well up for it, don’t remember him having any defending to do, but not replacing Douglas is a great opportunity for him to stake a claim.

D

Deleted member 5910

We looked better when he came on, helped us pen Everton back. Jonny's constant cutting inside slowed the game down and allowed them to organise themselves. Can see him starting soon.

Back
Top Bottom