Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Villa v Wolves predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They are pretty good at home but press high

Really wish we had Pedro for this one

Just hope Cunha is back and firing

My head says 1 - 1...im hoping for a sneaky win though

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see a 2-0 defeat heading our way, regardless of the team picked.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sadly i feel we’re going to get battered. After the Cov game our glaring weaknesses are laid bare. Pray Cunha is fit!

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cant see anything but a loss im afraid
We may battle to a 1 or 2-0
Hope Cunha is back but it will take time for him to get back his fitness levels
Also need Dawson back to stop the headless chicken defending

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have 10 games left, 6 were a decent result is possible and 4 games v the top 4 sides and tbh I expect to lose all 4, esp with the loss of Neto. Shocking to be going into the last quarter of the season, knowing injuries are likely at this stage, with such a small squad.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the right line up, ait nouri in the front 3, we will win 3-0

If we play Lemina up front / number 10 / left wing , we will lose and it could be a hammering

SheldonWolf

Reaction score
If we have Dawson and Cunha back we'll give them a game, if not then our weaknesses were exploited by Coventry so Villa shouldn't struggle to take advantage. Ait Nouri will be key but Villa will try and nullify his threat, and against Coventry if it wasn't Ait Nouri then it wasn't anyone. Fingers crossed.

With McGinn getting sent off against Tottenham does that mean he's banned for our game ?

West Ham, Burnley, Forest coming up, sneak a win and my heart says a win at Villa Park could be just the catalyst we need to push for Europe...........loose and a potential slip into mid-table obscurity.

Do like going to Villa Park though, a proper football ground, proper fans and zero "tourists" - "Veeeeeeellllllaaaaaa, Veeeeeeeelllllaaaa"

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we have Dawson and Cunha back we'll give them a game, if not then our weaknesses were exploited by Coventry so Villa shouldn't struggle to take advantage. Ait Nouri will be key but Villa will try and nullify his threat, and against Coventry if it wasn't Ait Nouri then it wasn't anyone. Fingers crossed.

With McGinn getting sent off against Tottenham does that mean he's banned for our game ?

West Ham, Burnley, Forest coming up, sneak a win and my heart says a win at Villa Park could be just the catalyst we need to push for Europe...........loose and a potential slip into mid-table obscurity.

Do like going to Villa Park though, a proper football ground, proper fans and zero "tourists" - "Veeeeeeellllllaaaaaa, Veeeeeeeelllllaaaa"
Yep, McGinn still serving his ban.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's difficult to pick us to get something here with anything other than blind optimism.

Villa press high but we've got no forward line and no real pace in said forward line so I can't really see anything other than a defeat by 2 or 3 goals; we will have to defend perfectly if we are to upset the odds.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps surprisingly this is a good time to play them. The brilliant home form they had earlier in the season has disappeared. They have lost 4 out of their last 6 at home and the only wins being against a very poor Ajax, who were just there because they had to be, and a poor Forest side. they've been smashed by Spurs, Newcastle and Chelsea. Their captain is suspended as well. Their confidence is fragile at best.

If you look on their forum they see us as a bogey side and have little confidence in winning the game. If Cunha is back and we can start strong they might wilt under the pressure.

Reaction score
With Cunha only likely to make the bench at very best, I don't see us causing them too many issues at the back (despite their high line). The big question then becomes how well we can defend. If it's anything like Coventry then we could suffer a heavy defeat.

It's a game where Mario, Joao, Kilman, Semedo, Toti etc will need to be at their best

3-0 Villa

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are missing far too much pace. We are also due a defeat against them.

Villa 3-0 Wolves

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't feel that Villa are on quite as much of a high as earlier in the season but, even so, I think we're in for a defeat here.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Much will depend of what version of us that turns out.
We are simply extremly inconsistant.
Daws back will shore the defence up tremendously,and Cunha as an option from the bench will add to our attack.
Game in theory should suit us pretty well.
Hopefully we play tight and compact,Villa with the possession and us being able to hurt them counnterattacking.

1-1..Lemina to score..

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-0 villa just haven't got the backup players with so many injuries up top .

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we're stuck with the same attack that we had for Cov we won't be winning any more games this season. Cunha and Bellegarde need to be fit soon please!

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Dawson 2 0 Villa . Without him it'll be heavier . They have a far deeper superior squad .
I'd bite your hand off for a draw but just can't see it

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hard one to predict without knowing who will be fit. I’d proper fancy us with a fully fit forward line because it’s the perfect foil against the villa high line (plus their home form has stalled recently).

This is probably a game where we’ll have to play for a draw and hope for the best with the potential list of missing players

Back
Top Bottom