Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Victory at The Hawthorns Video Thread

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Just before we focus completely on Manchester United and wash of hands of the A****n (and they'll need a really good wash) I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread that lists all the videos / memes of the occasion from social media for posterity. I know they are already in various threads throughout the forum but it would be good to have them all in one place. Unfortunately for that lot, the last time they beat us, smart phones and social media weren't a big thing, so they only have basic highlights on YouTube or their club DVD to watch it. Fortunately for us, we beat them in HD social media age where we get to view everything from many angles in beautiful detailed quality. I still keep coming across new ones. Many thanks to the numerous 'owning themselves' videos from the A****n fans, they really are great content creators. Laughing emojis are allowed.

Please add any that you have come across and enjoyed. I'll get the ball rolling:

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just before we focus completely on Manchester United and wash of hands of the A****n (and they'll need a really good wash) I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread that lists all the videos / memes of the occasion from social media for posterity. I know they are already in various threads throughout the forum but it would be good to have them all in one place. Unfortunately for that lot, the last time they beat us, smart phones and social media weren't a big thing, so they only have basic highlights on YouTube or their club DVD to watch it. Fortunately for us, we beat them in HD social media age where we get to view everything from many angles in beautiful detailed quality. I still keep coming across new ones. Many thanks to the numerous 'owning themselves' videos from the A****n fans, they really are great content creators. Laughing emojis are allowed.

I'll get the ball rolling:

WEST BROM VS WOLVES | NASTY SCENES RUIN THE BLACK COUNTRY DERBY!!!

West Bromwich Albion 0-2 wolves |28|01|24| FA cup 4th round

https://twitter.com/DayneWang/status/1752385485765533865

https://twitter.com/WWFC_SD/status/1751730023520764007
Hopefully the "all angles" videos of the two goals will be out soon..... They absolutely have to be done....

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Just discovered a new one. All the sweeter because this guy spends the first few minutes explaining how much he hates Wolves. Also at 4:18 onwards in the pub is the woman who ran onto the pitch and kicked the match ball! Also, shout out to his mate, right at the end of the video, who finally gets it right. "We gave it our all, but they were better than us. Fair play."

Last edited:

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vloggers, self-important egotists.

Put your ****ing phones away.
I like some of them. Dinners was ok but he’s gone it seems. The girl with her dad is decent. Fair play to them.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The kid who edited this is a Football fan, unlike the people around him.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just discovered a new one. All the sweeter because this guy spends the first few minutes explaining how much he hates Wolves. Also at 4:18 onwards in the pub is the woman who ran onto the pitch and kicked the match ball! Also, shout out to his mate, right at the end of the video, who finally gets it right. "We gave it our all, but they were better than us. Fair play."

Luke littler is a **** fan?

Back
Top Bottom