Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Vicky Wright - RIP

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Gosh, I am shocked to hear this. I did read earlier this week that she had cancer which was also a shock. Only a few months ago she was on one of Dazzling Dave's post-game shows promoting a show about her dad. Actually spoke to her after the show because my dad met her dad when he was doing national service at RAF Cosford, the same time as my dad. Billy often gave my dad free tickets for games at Molineux (as did Ron Flowers later - story for another time). This is how my dad had a soft spot for Wolves after he moved back to Wales and started taking me when I was a kid. Vicky was very interested in hearing more about how they met and was thrilled to find out that it is how I started supporting Wolves as a kid. Very sad news, rest in peace Vicky xx

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Sad news, RIP
Apparently she died of pancreatic cancer which sadly took Billy away too
X

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Oh no, really sad news. I only read over the weekend that she was battling cancer. RIP Vicky, lovely lady x

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sad news. My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute awful news
Thoughts and prayers to all her family and friends at this sad time

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
So sad, like others was only reading about it at the weekend, her partner Bobby Davro announced it, so so sad, same age as me to , your mom & dad are waiting xxx

Last edited:

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RIP Vicky. Really sad news.

With sincere condolences to all family and friends.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow…..that was fast. Like others have said, just read the other day of her illness.
May she rest in peace.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow…..that was fast. Like others have said, just read the other day of her illness.
May she rest in peace.
pancreatic cancer is a terrible one...by the time you know you've got it its usually too late. I hope they find a way to diagnose it earlier in my lifetime

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
pancreatic cancer is a terrible one...by the time you know you've got it its usually too late. I hope they find a way to diagnose it earlier in my lifetime
Knew a guy in his mid 30’s who passed away 10 days after being diagnosed. Really shook us all up.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
followed her on twitter and she was such an engaging and kind person, who loved Wolves, and was so rightly proud of her dad. The worlds not as bright without people like Vicky Wright in it, life is **** at times

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Devastating, only read the other day that she was battling cancer. Always enjoyed reading about what she had to say about her dad and how she helped keep his legacy going. A big loss to the Wolves family. R.I.P Vicky and thoughts gong out to her family.

ewarwoowar

Reaction score
just read this,devastating news.R.I.P Vicky xx thoughts are with family and friends

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely heartbreaking news to hear last night, knowing of the simply incredible legacy her family has in this proud city.

Seeing such news makes me even more determined for me doing the Great Birmingham 10K this Sunday for MacMillan Cancer Support, with colleagues at the West Midlands Combined Authority.

All donations can be made via Kashmire's 10K for MacMillan and let’s one day soon, kick Cancer’s backside.

REIP Vicky; you’ll never be forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom