Verdict - West Ham

Ray Winstone, Tony Cottee, Danny Dyer, Robert Snodgrass, Harry Redknapp, Kriss Akabusi, Julian Dicks, Alf Garnett, Marco Boogers, Ludek Mikolsko, Samassi Abou...

...your boys took one hell of a beating!

Neves free kick is well worth staying up to watch MOTD2 for.

When Moysey nutted the fourth official and gave the Vs to the directors box, surely he should have got at least a yellow?
Weak, biased refereeing yet again!

I know we complain a lot about the north bank leaving early, but they've got nothing on West Ham stands empty well before the end

Disgusting decision by the ref but what's new about that. However I think we should do everything we can to get this game ruled out and demand the match should be replayed.:mad:

This thread is the perfect antidote for the current crisis. ;)

You have to be proud of this team and its fitness levels.....Two games in a week again and a big on Thursday ..... and not sign of fatigue

The ref was definitely on their side.He even had bubbles coming out of his ****.

If we've got aspirations of staying up, that point will go a long way.

:grinning:My morning after verdict!

What a win, made it hard for ourselves going 1-0 down and down to 10 men, but this Wolves team never never gives up! Great goals, defended ok apart from the two goals we let in (sooner Jonny is back the better). Great for Podence to score, he’ll go on a great run now!

Weird atmosphere, home fans were silent and we were quieter than normal. Bring on Olympiakos!

:hearteyes:- Neves, Boly, Rui
:grinning:- Jota, Traore, Doherty,
:neutral:- Coady, Dendoncker, Moutinho, Podence
:worried:- Vinagre, Raul, Kilman
:tired:- Saiss

I thought the assistant referee was well fit.

thought the empty seats chant and the your grounds too big for you were great

Last edited:
Said nobody ever!
The viewing figures, not to mention film and play, rather suggest otherwise. Different folk have different tastes l guess. I suspect that the dread virus may heavily hit Mrs B fans...

The pools panel sat the weekend and gave a 2-1 win to West Ham!!??

Back
Top Bottom