Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

V Leicester prediction thread

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

I know its a friendly but what do you think the score will be?

1-1 with Graham to score for us

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing how just a few seasons ago most of us would have loved the fact that it was Vardy playing up front against us. How times change!

Will Leicester be that bothered? I doubt it and tbh, i can see a few of our players taking it easy knowing its one week before the season starts and Edwards starting, sending the mix into complete meltdown about having no striker and us being doomed to a 17th placed finish.

A 1-0 defeat seems the most likely outcome but we dare to dream!

R

RunningWolf

They only beat Luton 1-0, you'd assume that would be a blood bath even for pre season.

M

MonkeySpanner

0-1 Leicester
As others have said, one week before our opener and Leicester still tuning up. Don't think it's going to be the most brilliant of games.

T

turner845

Leicester also play MK Dons tonight, their team is;

Hamer
Chilwell
Gray
King
Lawrence
Amartry
Ibarra
James
Ulloa
Benalouane
Johnson

Subs;
Jakupovic
Musa
Elder
Ndukwu

So would imagine those that aren't featuring tonight will play tomorrow.

W

wolfofwolvesstreet

Think we'll keep Leicester's chances to a minimum. With more possession. But lose by the odd goal.

Going to be the best test if how ready we are so far anyway.

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester are playing now , away at MK Dons, Demerai Grey is playing as is Ulloa and Andy King, its 0-0 HT , the main squad is playing at ours tomorrow.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing how just a few seasons ago most of us would have loved the fact that it was Vardy playing up front against us. How times change!

Will Leicester be that bothered? I doubt it and tbh, i can see a few of our players taking it easy knowing its one week before the season starts and Edwards starting, sending the mix into complete meltdown about having no striker and us being doomed to a 17th placed finish.

A 1-0 defeat seems the most likely outcome but we dare to dream!

The summer before he went on to fire Leicester to the Premier League I was suggesting him as a signing on here! Still had a decent record before that season but 5 in 34 seemed to suggest he'd be surplus to requirements, it still defies all logic that Leicester won the Premier League that season with Vardy, Mahrez, Drinkwater, Morgan and Huth being the catalysts...

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester to win but hopefully we see a decent game with some good football on show.

T

turner845

The summer before he went on to fire Leicester to the Premier League I was suggesting him as a signing on here! Still had a decent record before that season but 5 in 34 seemed to suggest he'd be surplus to requirements, it still defies all logic that Leicester won the Premier League that season with Vardy, Mahrez, Drinkwater, Morgan and Huth being the catalysts...

It really doesn't. It simply shows that by having a well organised team with a mix of foreign and domestic players with an experienced manager then anything can happen. Football is a simple game that gets over complicated at times and by having the right players with the right attitude then you don't need all these expensive 'name' signings or a coach trying to over-complicate any formations and tactics. You only have to look at AVB and how he failed to get the Burnley job.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-0 at HT, 1-1 full time when the teams change and the 1st team players are subbed. Does seem a decent number of their better players are playing tonight though. Interesting how we deal with Slimani and Vardy

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
2 - 1.

We need to show we are on our game so it will mean more to us.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will go in at half time 3nil down and thousands of Wolves fans will leave the ground in disgust.

We then have an inspired second half and finally come out winners at 4-3.

Shame there will only be 463 Wolves fans left in the ground to witness it.

I shall be one of the 463 of course, I cannot for the life of me think why I imagine that this will be the result.

GeoffPalmersLeftBoot

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We will go in at half time 3nil down and thousands of Wolves fans will leave the ground in disgust.

We then have an inspired second half and finally come out winners at 4-3.

Shame there will only be 463 Wolves fans left in the ground to witness it.

I shall be one of the 463 of course, I cannot for the life of me think why I imagine that this will be the result.
2 great minds think a like.

Grendel74

Groupie
Reaction score
I think we'll be up for this and end up winning (refusing to let realism get in the way of the wave I'm riding with what's happened this summer).

Oroboros

Groupie
Reaction score
2 great minds think a like.

Make that three, I was planning to post something along these lines as that was the best game I saw, desperation at half time and then slow and creeping inevitably as the goals went in. At 3-3 there was never a doubt in my mind that we would win the match. Elation at full time and a very bad hangover the following day!
So yes, same again please.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-3 to the baddies. Leicester are well drilled, know each other, play a style of football our new boys won't be at all familiar with and they're better than us! Hate Leicester though, their fans are the ****test in the land bar Watford, McDons and Palace. Good luck to anyone going, hope we batter the crisp munchers (poor insult but they're so pointless it's difficult to summon on effective insult).

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It really doesn't. It simply shows that by having a well organised team with a mix of foreign and domestic players with an experienced manager then anything can happen. Football is a simple game that gets over complicated at times and by having the right players with the right attitude then you don't need all these expensive 'name' signings or a coach trying to over-complicate any formations and tactics. You only have to look at AVB and how he failed to get the Burnley job.

It was an anomaly. They finished 12th the season after! They won't finish near top ten again, given spending power of top six sides. Agree to disagree!

W

WolfOfWellington

Can't wait to get back inside Molineux today.

2-1
Jota
Ronan

W

WolfOfWellington

Read the other thread recently, reckon we'll be lucky for 12k.

Heard Leicester are bringing 2900 from one of their lot in Twitter. Again not validated.

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Knowing our luck we will stick 6 past them.

Won't buy a striker and then not score for the first 5 league games.

1-3 Leicester

Back
Top Bottom