Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

v Leicester (A) Predictions

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Foxes v Wolves?…...no contest in actual reality.

All about the ‘teeth’ so need to be able to bite and chew on what is obviously very, very much required, going forwards.

Wolves minus Jota must show they have it covered, and better some. :)

Truly a major test to deliver on for us for the developing picture.

We’ll do it! 0 – 2. :)...

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldnt surprise me if it was a 0-0 like last season tbh.

It's got a hint of the Leeds game about it this one.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester made easy work of Braga (who are a very decent outfit) tonight without having to bring on Vardy. A draw would be a decent result - 2-2.
Don't think this Braga are a patch on the club we played last year. Currently quite a few 'journeymen' in their squad.

The Runner

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Another week on the training ground to integrate the new guys and to further instil the system changes into the squad. I think we're going to keep improving. Leicester are a decent side but I'm going for the 2-0 win.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0 1, the juggernaut rolls on,

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-9

Ait-Nouri with a 7 minute hat-trick (Inshallah)
Jimenez to keep the FPLers happy
Neto, Neves, Coady
What % was you drinking pmsl, and do you have any left for my cornflakes!
2-1 Leicester I’m afraid, VAR to allow a handball goal to stand from a corner for them, to really take the ****

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would settle for a bore draw to be honest. If we can somehow get 4 points from the next 2 games though, that would be a fantastic return.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Make no mistake this is going to be a tough tough game which could go either way, They left Vardy on the bench last night which was an indication that Rogers views the game against us as being more important, this game could go either way, like us they have made some astute signings none more so than their young French defender Forfana he has been very impressive in the bits i have seen of him, very difficult to predict this one it could be goaless but i doubt it, it could be a clear win for either side, even a score draw, i want a win we owe it to them after last season, so im predicting a draw but bear in mind im the worlds worst at predicting..

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need at least 6 points from a massively difficult next six games to remain in credible contention at the top, and while it wouldn't be the end of the world to lose this one, it would be one hell of a marker to slap down if we win it.

Thinking 1-1 would be decent, but nicking it 2-1 would raise the roof.

We're due some Adamarama. Adama two assists, goals Raul and Neto.

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy with a draw but I think we’ll do well and snatch the win.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep plodding along, ill take a point.

Wolf Pack leader

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I could easily justify any of the three options here.

Would snap your hand off for a draw right now

Could us having a longer rest be a deciding factor ??

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves to edge it 2-1. Jimenez and Neto to score.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They rank their team very highly on foxestalk forum. Should be a good match.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vardy has never played that well against us as our defensive shape nullifies what he does best. They are a good side though so I'd take a draw. 1-1

AustinWolves

Reaction score
Don't think this Braga are a patch on the club we played last year. Currently quite a few 'journeymen' in their squad.
It’s pretty much the same squad lol. They were missing key players like Ricardo Horta and trincao with the later only really making a substitute appearance against us. They had made a couple of additions in the summer too.
They sit 3rd and are in form in their league and were in form in the Europa league. it’s the same squad pal. I’m sure Leicester will slip up after the group stages and I’m sure we will be able to get something against them come Sunday. 1-2

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We'll need to take our chances because I reckon they'll score 2.

2-1 Leicester.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Toughest game so far they are a very very good side would be happy taking a point from this.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we come out with the same tempo as we did against Palace it is going to be a cracker, 2-1 one way or the other, hopefully to us.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still got a few defensive players missing, definitely a game to get "at them". Same starting XI for me. Try and pull their defence a round a bit and put away what chances we get. Big game for whoever plays in midfield as that is their danger area.

2-0 wolves

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They've got quite a few players out and while Vardy is superb their defence is there to be got at. They had two full backs in their back three against Leeds and despite Leicester looking the better side they conceded a few massive chances which Leeds couldn't put away. Will be a good game.

Based on how well we played going forwards against Palace, I fancy us to go into it with confidence We nullified them twice last year and would've won both if it wasn't for the silly handball nonsense / silly toenail being offside nonsense.

0-2 Wolves.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Two good sides, should be an entertaining game, going for 2-2.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I think we will need to bring in both Saiss and Jao to deny them space in midfield and sacrifice one of the front 3-possibly 2 if he starts Traore.
We have to start on the front foot and with tempo
1-1

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't it depend on which Wolves side gets put out, the last side Nuno put out may be able to get a draw the normal defensive minded boring side will get a defeat.
They will score that is a certainty.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s pretty much the same squad lol. They were missing key players like Ricardo Horta and trincao with the later only really making a substitute appearance against us. They had made a couple of additions in the summer too.
They sit 3rd and are in form in their league and were in form in the Europa league. it’s the same squad pal. I’m sure Leicester will slip up after the group stages and I’m sure we will be able to get something against them come Sunday. 1-2
Well, they've lost their key defensive midfielder Pahlinha (remember him), back to Sporting. Only 6 of their starting Xl v Leicester were in the starting Xl that played at Molineux, so there have been some significant changes. Whether that makes them stronger or weaker is a matter of opinion, but when I see players in their squad who have been plying their trade in the Polish League (Medeiros), the USA (Gaitan), and the Arabian Gulf League (Schettine) I know which way I'm leaning.

Back
Top Bottom