Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Unpopular opinions

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our form was absolutely shocking, dressing room torn apart, Millions wasted before January and a (after) Ebanks Blake injury all before he was hired. Sometimes when look closely back at history it paints a completely different picture.

I don't want to derail the thread, but Saunders' record at Wolves was abject by any measure - we were 4 places and 6 points clear of relegation when SS was sacked, (and still aiming for the playoffs, according to Saunders himself!), and then somehow managed to finish second bottom.

Worse than that, he signed Gorks!

D

Deleted member (smith)

Fosun are a very professional outfit, skilled at negotiations and always employ knowledgeable experts To ensure they get a proper return on their investments

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Dean Saunders would have managed FC Copenhagen, he would have won multiple Danish league titles.

Coady does not in anyway play as a sweeper; he is now very much playing as a centre half.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The magic sako, afobe, dicko song somehow sounded nothing like the original "It's magic" song.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What's your unpopular football opinion(s)?

Mine are that

- Ben Foster seems like quite a decent guy...

- Given time, Solbakken would have been a good fit for Wolves

Great thread, completely agree with Ben Foster, I'd add Troy Deeney to that. Probably because I can relate to him; **** ugly and have had a few run-ins with the law.

- Alex Scott is a fantastic pundit and a breath of fresh air
- Roy Keane was a bang average player (and is a ********)
- Paul Scholes is completely over-rated basically off the back of a couple of comments from Xavi or was it Zidane who said he was the best midfielder in the world.
- We would have won the World Cup if Sven Goran Eriksson didn't **** Ulrika Jonnson

I'll have to have a think about Wolves related opinions!

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're where we are now because of the players first and foremost who have taken a vague objective and ran with it.
And that vague objective came from?…the contacts with a man that could make that happen, with that level of players came from?

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great thread, completely agree with Ben Foster, I'd add Troy Deeney to that. Probably because I can relate to him; **** ugly and have had a few run-ins with the law.

- Alex Scott is a fantastic pundit and a breath of fresh air
- Roy Keane was a bang average player (and is a ********)
- Paul Scholes is completely over-rated basically off the back of a couple of comments from Xavi or was it Zidane who said he was the best midfielder in the world.
- We would have won the World Cup if Sven Goran Eriksson didn't **** Ulrika Jonnson

I'll have to have a think about Wolves related opinions!
I think Deeneys ok as well.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great thread.

The performance in the second leg at Burnden Park was pathetic. Absolute bottle job.
The McGinley stuff took a lot of the attention off it but the players got what they deserved.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How, until Nuno took over, is this controversial?
Whilst Nuno was in charge.

We should have absolutely decimated that league with the players we had.

Should have been 100 and something points along with over 100 goals

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Under Graham Taylor we played a largely effective but seriously limited style of football

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst Nuno was in charge.

We should have absolutely decimated that league with the players we had.

Should have been 100 and something points along with over 100 goals

Whilst it was disappointing not to break 100 points, it’s very hard to steamroller teams by several goals each week when they set up to nullify you.

We were bloody excellent that season and let’s not forget we were playing a brand of football that was light years away from what we were playing under Lambert. The arrival of the likes of Neves, Jota and Boly obviously helped, but let’s not forget the marked improvements in Coady, Saiss, Doherty, Cavaleiro etc in a very short period of time.

Safe to say what you’ve posted is an unpopular opinion with me :p

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
If Dean Saunders would have managed FC Copenhagen, he would have won multiple Danish league titles.

Coady does not in anyway play as a sweeper; he is now very much playing as a centre half.

The magic sako, afobe, dicko song somehow sounded nothing like the original "It's magic" song.

We are where we are because Jeff Shi has done a remarkable job.

We played some lovely football under Glenn Hoddle.

We should have rebuilt molineux to Morgan's plans when we had the chance.

Our strip is actually orange.

Too far?

Steve Bruce would be a good appointment for Man united
I feel as if you're just seeing how far you can stretch unpopular towards insane.

T

TheConcourse

Roger Johnson wasn’t that drunk. Shouldn’t have been dropped.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the Moxey theme, if he'd done what most fans wanted we'd have gone the way of Sunderland, Sheffield Wednesday, Derby County et al

Back
Top Bottom