Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

u18's vs notts forest (away) today

S

she wolf

won again 3-0, only got limited info: as it was an away game and the news is 3rd hand! 2 goals for Jake Kepton worked and set up by Liam McAlinden and 1 from Liam Mcalinden after a 30yrd run, scrappy game but we deserved the win .

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This Mcalinden sounds like the business!

Ulver

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This Mcalinden sounds like the business!

He certainly seems to have a big impact at this level and looked talented in the clips I've seen. Perhaps the lack of major investment in the first team this summer was partially influenced by an increase in Mick's faith in the kids coming through?

B

Black Suit

I can drive into the Academy tomorrow morning with Wolves reg plate and sticker on show and walk around with a big smirk on my face! Well done boys! God bless you all.

By the way, they hate being called Notts, it really irritates them. :) "It's Nottingham!" I would be told, time after time after I started, "Notts are that lot over there, (County), or that lot over there, (Trent Bridge). Touchy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
she wolf once again thanks for the info, even if third hand. Great that we have an independent set of eyes to keep us informed of how the youngsters are doing. Keep up the good work. Your reprimand of Clapham is also well spoken.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting fact about McAlinden... he was brought to the club as a left back & converted to playing as a striker..

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting fact about McAlinden... he was brought to the club as a left back & converted to playing as a striker..

Will be dubbed McAlindeninho in years to come, along with becoming our scapegoat for half the season.

Back
Top Bottom