Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Two Years Ago Today, Smoky Coach

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is what I get for reading this thread title without opening it first. I spent 5 minutes racking what few brain cells I have left due to copious amounts of " lockdown " Heineken trying to remember Wolves signing or indeed a bloke called " Smoky Coach " scoring for us on April 28th 2018 !

As BrummieNick says a day of fantastic memories and it does seem longer than only 24 months ago.

I have Tim Spiers Express and Star " On our way back " book and I love nothing better than thumbing through it to relive that incredible season.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
This is what I get for reading this thread title without opening it first. I spent 5 minutes racking what few brain cells I have left due to copious amounts of " lockdown " Heineken trying to remember Wolves signing or indeed a bloke called " Smoky Coach " scoring for us on April 28th 2018 !

As BrummieNick says a day of fantastic memories and it does seem longer than only 24 months ago.

I have Tim Spiers Express and Star " On our way back " book and I love nothing better than thumbing through it to relive that incredible season.
Heineken ? Get the Rattler out :D

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
still a little bit gutted we only drew that game and lost at Sunderland - and not get 100 points! God my glass is half empty!?

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
wolves have often being so close to more glory.37/38 2nd.38/39 2nd.46/47 just needed to win last home game.49/50 2nd on goal average.57/58 could have set a then points record but lost another last game.59/60 missed out on championship,the double and 3 in a row champions.66/67 another last day disaster to lose champs. div 2.you can also add euro final defeat semi final defeats,play off failures so thought we may have missed out 2 years ago but when we do get it right it more than makes up for it.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
still a little bit gutted we only drew that game and lost at Sunderland - and not get 100 points! God my glass is half empty!?
No, still annoys me as well. One of the few blots on Nuno’s record along with the two Villa away games he’s had.

Back
Top Bottom