Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Traore called up by Spain

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So much for that shoulder operation he's desperate for. Guessing the club think there's no need for it, which is interesting, but I'm by no means a medical expert.

Well done Adama.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For their two friendlies next month

They are Nations League games, so competitive Internationals. Meaning if he does play in either, he's then tied to Spain permanently.

Goodbye Horse

Reaction score
Hmm, just before his England residence becomes active. But would he want to play for England?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hmm, just before his England residence becomes active. But would he want to play for England?

That's already happened. 15th August he became eligible for England on residency.

But no, he was only ever going to play for Mali or Spain.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent a couple of caps and his value will go up another £10m. Not that I want us to sell him.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
So let me guess, he gets a quick subs appearance to "register" him as a Spanish international, then has a two week self isolation period when he returns home

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Congratulations Adama, thoroughly deserved.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not to get too political/tin hat brigade, but this pandemic is under control in everywhere but the USA.
Perhaps, but I for one would have happily seen international games cancelled in order to help “keep it under control “ .

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With this higher profile wonder if Spanish clubs say Barcelona might be interested in him?

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps, but I for one would have happily seen international games cancelled in order to help “keep it under control “ .

Depends what you mean by Control...I think our government are doing a perfectly good job of scaring us.

Edit - Sorry, bloody Autocorrect meant to say they're doing a good job of controlling us.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends what you mean by Control...I think our government are doing a perfectly good job of scaring us.

Edit - Sorry, bloody Autocorrect meant to say they're doing a good job of controlling us.
Amazing how the BBC and Sky News reporters and correspondents are the premier world experts on everything. Self appointed though.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So let me guess, he gets a quick subs appearance to "register" him as a Spanish international, then has a two week self isolation period when he returns home

Why would anyone think he will have to have a two week isolation afterwards? He will be tested going and coming back. No isolating will be required bar the time it takes for the test results.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing how the BBC and Sky News reporters and correspondents are the premier world experts on everything. Self appointed though.

Self appointed - told what to write. All feels quite Orwellian now.

I get that it had to happen in March/April/May and in to June.

But now? Death toll lowest it's been. Cases lowest it's been. Not even reporting on it anymore, you have to go find it for yourself.

They know the vast majority won't, so they leak things to the press (such as the R-Rate thing in Scotland today) and we all go "Oh my god this virus is still at large!"

When the stats tell us it isn't.

*shrug*

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

But now? Death toll lowest it's been. Cases lowest it's been. Not even reporting on it anymore, you have to go find it for yourself.

They know the vast majority won't, so they leak things to the press (such as the R-Rate thing in Scotland today) and we all go "Oh my god this virus is still at large!"

*shrug*

The virus is still very much at large and a genuine concern if you are in the at risk group. Perhaps the news should only be aimed at certain demographics so the conspiracy theorists don't lose their minds.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

*shrug*
hope you could face someone whose relative has just died from covid

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would anyone think he will have to have a two week isolation afterwards? He will be tested going and coming back. No isolating will be required bar the time it takes for the test results.

This... we have several players that will be called up for these nations league games. Doc, Dendoncker and the portuguese. Plenty of other clubs players will also be involved, they wont be needing to isolate or there is no chance the premier league will start on the 12 th.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
hope you could face someone whose relative has just died from covid

I have friends who have lost relatives. Close friends. Close enough to have been on holiday with them. Long term friends. Lost an Aunty during this pandemic who went down as a COVID Death.

I have the upmost sympathy for those people who have lost loved ones. I have the upmost respect for those on the frontline who put their lives on the line to help this country. I locked my whole family down (elderly parents who qualify as "at risk" and my 2 young children included) for 5 months only for this government to **** up time and time and time and time again.

Don't come questioning my compassion just because I am no longer intimidated by it.

The stats are out there that show this thing is under control. You just have to find them rather than believing what you read in the news.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The virus is still very much at large and a genuine concern if you are in the at risk group. Perhaps the news should only be aimed at certain demographics so the conspiracy theorists don't lose their minds.

I believe that those that want to isolate should do so and those of us that want to try and restore some semblance of normality should also be allowed to do so.

I wear masks in shops. I wash my hands. I use lots of sanitiser. I keep my distance from others in public places.

My daughter goes back to school in under 2 weeks and I will probably return to work full time then as well.

Mr Chad

Groupie
Reaction score
I have friends who have lost relatives. Close friends. Close enough to have been on holiday with them. Long term friends. Lost an Aunty during this pandemic who went down as a COVID Death.

I have the upmost sympathy for those people who have lost loved ones. I have the upmost respect for those on the frontline who put their lives on the line to help this country. I locked my whole family down (elderly parents who qualify as "at risk" and my 2 young children included) for 5 months only for this government to **** up time and time and time and time again.

Don't come questioning my compassion just because I am no longer intimidated by it.

The stats are out there that show this thing is under control. You just have to find them rather than believing what you read in the news.

7 day rolling average of daily new cases (UK) at 9 July 554
7 day rolling average of daily new cases (UK) at 18 August 1071

Does that stat show its under control ??

St.Simon.

Reaction score
Not to get too political/tin hat brigade, but this pandemic is under control in everywhere but the USA.

Really? Just tell that to the Indians, the Brazilians, the Peruvians, the Mexicans, etc. Total nonsense.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only those who were elderly or vulnerable died from Covid, hence why death rates were so high at the start.
Between people with T cells, and people with antibodies, the virus quite simply has not enough people left to infect, let alone kill.
More chance being killed by a heart attack reading the verdict thread on Molineux Mix.

Anyway, well done Adama. Fully deserved.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

1071 in a country with a population of 70 million. Raging. Totally out of control.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Genuine question, but so what? Don’t mean that flippantly, what I mean is, why does the number of cases matter if they are no longer transferring through to deaths. They are completely meaningless stats.

St.Simon.

Reaction score
Only those who were elderly or vulnerable died from Covid, hence why death rates were so high at the start.
Between people with T cells, and people with antibodies, the virus quite simply has not enough people left to infect, let alone kill.
More chance being killed by a heart attack reading the verdict thread on Molineux Mix.

Jesus wept!. The sheer stupidity of some on here is hard to believe.

Back
Top Bottom