Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Toffees in the Wolves end….

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the story is my friend was sitting next to a couple of away fans. These two starting slagging off Hwang , she turned to her dad and said “ these two next to me are away fans “. Everton fan grabbed her and said keep your mouth shut or we will get thrown out. She said let me go etc. he wouldn’t so she kicked him. Her dad then forcibly removed Everton fans hands from his daughter. Everton fan took a swing. Her dad hit him and then the other Everton fan joined in. She said she’s got a bruised shoulder and bruised thigh.
Sounds like a bit of handbags really
Idiots who sell them tickets will hopefully get lifetime bans from Molineux

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
i've had to separate an arsenal fan from others in the corporate part of the billy quiet this season, called the stewards over but they weren't interested, in fact were absolutely hopeless and shouldnt really be in post. In the end wolves season ticket holders were removed and the arsenal fan was left in place which frankly was disgraceful, too scared to remove corporate "fans" heard the same sort story on saturday, same lame duck stewards.

ewarwoowar

Reaction score
we were in the tranmere end first game of the season many moons ago,2-2 if i remember correctly anyway we obviously said if we score just keep quiet,well when we did score there must have been at least fifty more Wolves fans it was crazy and no real trouble just loads of banter

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sat in the home end loads of times...

Sheff utd away 99.....losing 1-0 ....86 mins.Simon Osborne gets a free kick just on the edge of the box.......sat right at the front of the stand , right by all their lets say vociferous element......said to my mate....this is going in , what we gonna do.....he says if it goes in pitch is the only way....

Bang top corner, turn round half the stand starts chasing us.....jump straight over the wall onto the pitch...past the stewards and straight into the waiting old bill......few survived....

Old bill takes us to the police room.....they said to us two, think you clever don't you.......we ain't gonna arrest you but we gonna chuck you out, and by the way wem locking the wolves fans in....so they chuck us out the door just as the game finishes....to be greeted by the same fans chasing us again......we wasn't so clever then....
I was in with the Blooze lot several times in the late 90s as a sister's BF-at-the-time was Blooze, and he & I used to take each other to our respective games at St Andrews & Molineux whenever we could.

That's the only time when sat with other teams' fans that I've felt properly wary and very aware of the need to keep very quiet. Many of their lot often seemed keen for a kick-off, and it was a time with a lot of trouble between the two clubs and even a death if I remember rightly. A proper 'orrible place.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was in with the Blooze lot several times in the late 90s as a sister's BF-at-the-time was Blooze, and he & I used to take each other to our respective games at St Andrews & Molineux whenever we could.

That's the only time when sat with other teams' fans that I've felt properly wary and very aware of the need to keep very quiet. Many of their lot often seemed keen for a kick-off, and it was a time with a lot of trouble between the two clubs and even a death if I remember rightly. A proper 'orrible place.
As I say I've done it a few times..... obviously some times you need to be wary...and obviously if you get caught out be prepared that you might not get received very well....

The Sheffield game I mentioned was at the time we were aving a bit of a ding dong with them for a few years....me and my mate were daft really... looking back.....but hey ho...

To be fair is it was for about 10 Stockport (lads) who had come along for the jolly with us lot...we probably would have been killed ...the police deliberately chucked us out and we're laughing....they said they would watch us in the cameras to see how we got in....it's gospel....

Banks's Mild

Groupie
Reaction score
As I say I've done it a few times..... obviously some times you need to be wary...and obviously if you get caught out be prepared that you might not get received very well....

The Sheffield game I mentioned was at the time we were aving a bit of a ding dong with them for a few years....me and my mate were daft really... looking back.....but hey ho...

To be fair is it was for about 10 Stockport (lads) who had come along for the jolly with us lot...we probably would have been killed ...the police deliberately chucked us out and we're laughing....they said they would watch us in the cameras to see how we got in....it's gospel....
That Sheffield Wednesday game there were loads of us in there and they obviously expected it as they kept a section unsold so they could move us across. Most worrying I did with 3 mates was Leeds away for that cup 1/4 final win as we were getting lots of looks when we scored and left as soon as Segers saved that penalty. Also going to Wembley back in the 80's for Scotland games always felt like you were in the away end there were that many jocks there.

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the story is my friend was sitting next to a couple of away fans. These two starting slagging off Hwang , she turned to her dad and said “ these two next to me are away fans “. Everton fan grabbed her and said keep your mouth shut or we will get thrown out. She said let me go etc. he wouldn’t so she kicked him. Her dad then forcibly removed Everton fans hands from his daughter. Everton fan took a swing. Her dad hit him and then the other Everton fan joined in. She said she’s got a bruised shoulder and bruised thigh.
Sounds like a bit of handbags really
Bruising doesn't sound like handbags. Couldn't they have just asked her to keep it on the down-low-or is that not the scouse way with women? She'd already told her dad, so telling her to keep her mouth shut was a bit too late & unnecessary. When I was a schoolkid in the mid 60s I remember being threatened by some 40 year-old Everton fan after a drawn cup game. Seems they haven't changed much.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That Sheffield Wednesday game there were loads of us in there and they obviously expected it as they kept a section unsold so they could move us across. Most worrying I did with 3 mates was Leeds away for that cup 1/4 final win as we were getting lots of looks when we scored and left as soon as Segers saved that penalty. Also going to Wembley back in the 80's for Scotland games always felt like you were in the away end there were that many jocks there.
I did at Barnsley the one year we was going for playoffs late 90s. Last away of the season...was about 30/40 wolves sat in the corner near the wolves fans in the away end...think we took about 10k if I remember.

Anyway 5 mins before kick off all the Barnsley lot pile in..... looking around ....and they all sat next to us....the biggest bloke in the world sat right by me in the next seat..I thought Jesus....his hands were like shovels.........I couldn't move....

Two minutes later half the stand stands up all the wolves fans , walk out the stand an across the pitch and jump in the away terrace...while I'm still wedged in me seat, couldn't move...whilst perfecting my best Barnsley accent....

Last edited:

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
My Mrs is an Evertonian and she's got us tickets in the Goodison Road stand a couple of times now, both victories, first time was the 3-1 win a few years back and then the 2-1 last Boxing day. Think she's learnt her lesson now though !

She sat with us in the North bank on Saturday as my mates son couldn't come, she behaved, in fact she barely cracked a smile all afternoon until just before 5pm :grimacing:

Have sat with Chelsea fans at Stamford Bridge too as my cousin's a lifelong Chelsea fan, he's from Ludlow, naturally. They were quite a pleasant friendly lot actually , one of his mates pre-ordered me three pints before the game, we go in a bit late and had to neck em in about 20 minutes, Guiness too.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been in the away end at Bristol City and Cardiff. As long as you don't take the **** it's not an issue.

In the early 90s I used to work at the bar in the back of the south bank giving drinks to police and St John's Ambulance and after my shift was often in with away fans. Mostly kept myself to myself although did get twigged once when we were spanking Derby City 3-0. Difficult to constrain my delight you know? I was scary looking in those days and one chap went to say something then thought better of it.

I've worked all kinds of jobs over the years and that's still my favourite job. Paid a tenner to hand out drinks and then watch the second half for free...

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Only done it a couple of times. Went with a West Ham supporting mate behind the goal at Upton Park. They battered us and then Bully scored right in front of us and went down on his knees, arms aloft. I contained myself, but my mate looked absolutely terrified.

Stewards seemed to get up there fairly quickly on Saturday. Police waited until it all got sorted before arriving in numbers, don't know how many police are inside the ground these days though?

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did it last season at Burnley away thanks a ticket I got, from a then employee of The Clarets.

Felt rather awkward - not least with the scoreline of 1-0 to the home side, but I managed to keep my inner likeability away from others and no one bat an eye lid.

Also wearing Claret coloured jeans helped…

In relation to Saturday, it is disappointing many got into home seats and made it quite obvious.

I imagine the Stewards post game were kept back much longer as a result and I am sure things will be in place come August for the new season.

beppe7619

Reaction score
There was toffees chewing in the north bank too. I was in the Everton end when the cat run on the pitch at Everton

Back
Top Bottom