Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Other Games

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Norwich really taking the game to Chelsea at the moment. Chelsea's defence looks very vulnerable.

D

Dorset DeWolf

I still think Norwich will be in the relegation battle

D

Deleted member 4008

I can't see Norwich been in the mix up . There home form will get them enough points to keep them up. If you look at 38 points as a rough guide that is 3 wins and a draw. We need 7 wins to get to that total . I know which team I would bet my house on been in the mix up for relegation .

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Torres's current form is actually worse than Doyler's at the moment - frighteningly bad. I think they're only playing him to give him a shade of credibility and keeping his value in double figures. A pale shadow of pre World Cup form 2010.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea win the 1st half on possession 53% vs 47% and corners 5-0. Norwich win it on Action Areas 38% vs 30% in the attacking third. Everything else equal.

No way are Norwich going down ... 4 more wins and they're home and dry - they've got us to come at home as well.

P

Paul76

Not a bad game to fair. Seems it's just a matter of time before Chelsea take the lead. There is no way Norwich are going down. They're a solid team who will stay up comfortably in my opinion.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a bad game to fair. Seems it's just a matter of time before Chelsea take the lead. There is no way Norwich are going down. They're a solid team who will stay up comfortably in my opinion.

What makes it even more incredible is they have spent virtually nothing.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

I think the Norwich, Swansea and of course Newcastle will be fine. Not sure about qpr, but for sure their team will get a lot stronger this month.

Seems every else has to really $$$$ up to displace Wigan, Blackburn, and bolton. 3 points against villa, qpr and WBA would do us just fine please.

P

Phys Ed Wolf

Slightly off topic and much further north. An alleged target of ours, St. mirren's McClean is showing himself to be a very tidy player in their game against Celtic.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Phys Ed Wolf

Long and Odem$$$$y on the bench against Stoke. Is Woy clutching at straws?

S

sillytuna

Norwich are better than us with championship players supposedly!

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Currently in the bottom 2. Mark Davies (someone who can play football so McCarthy lets him go) scores.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the Notlob result stands, we are second from bottom.

Back
Top Bottom