Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games...

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cardiff & Leeds kicking lumps out of eachother

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So'ton getting spanked by Arsenal.

They (So'ton) have the 7th highest net spend in Europe, having spent £33 million.

And they're about to lose their fourth on the bounce. Adkins could be very harshly sacked soon.

3-0 now

Waggy's Boots

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They (So'ton) have the 7th highest net spend in Europe, having spent £33 million.

And they're about to lose their fourth on the bounce. Adkins could be very harshly sacked soon.

3-0 now

now 4-0! and Baggies down to 10 men...

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying not give a damn about other championship results after spending the entire last 2 seasons watching our rivals and praying that they lose!

Instead, it's nice to just watch PL games and enjoy them for what they are, instead of going through the Wolves torment every match I watch!

W

WasStefan

3-0 now
Harry Redknapp

B

BigBadWolfie

Hull winning 4-0. Not too surprised. They will be there or thereabouts with Bruce at the helm. Hope the naysayers don't use it as a stick to beat Solbakken though. Even if Hull get promoted I think we will be better off in the long run.

A

andyc225

I watched the first half of the Southampton game and they were dire. I'll watch the second half of the Sandwell game, hopefully they get more of what they deserve.

B

BigBadWolfie

Harry Redknapp

Definitely made for him to return ... and the Southampton fans will conveniently forget the mess he left them in last time?

Edit: Exactly what I was thinking Waggy's Boots :D

Last edited by a moderator:

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Noblot winning 2 - 0......could be their turning point.

We need to do something tmoz for sure!

B

bridgnorthwolf

Jordan Rhodes is ridiculously good. Scores goals, makes goals, is just simply unplayable. His next transfer will be £20 million plus unless Blackburn go into financial meltdown.

D

Dewsburywolf

Definitely made for him to return ... and the Southampton fans will conveniently forget the mess he left them in last time?

Left Portsmouth for just about long enough to take Southampton down. Would be the ultimate irony if he returned to take Southampton into a European place whilst Pompey go into liquidation

W

we8wba

Jordan Rhodes is ridiculously good. Scores goals, makes goals, is just simply unplayable. His next transfer will be £20 million plus unless Blackburn go into financial meltdown.

his good and probably will make it to prem but he's not proven we blew away half this league and struggled in prem

ill wait to judge him at that level although he does appear to so far proven himself easily at this when people raised same questions

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's good but this is OTT

Man Utd 2-0 now, stuttering performance

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Championship table is looking very depressing.

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
its september, we win tomorrow we going something silly like 7/8th

As it stands if we lose we stay 23rd if we win we will go 10th just 3 points off top.

Says it all

As I type Cassidy scores again for Tranmere

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many goals has Cassidy got ? this season that is

4 now since I saw him at Villa Park and said he wasn't ready yet - what do I know!

Well done Nick Powell scored on his debut

Great finish - no chance of a loan move now!

updates on manutd game, why?? lol

I'm watching it, and I wanted us to sign Powell on loan - no chance.
Cassidy the goal machine!

Absolutely. Great stuff - Robinson got the 2nd apparently not Cassidy?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all of Blackburn's off field problems, their games always seem to be extremely exciting!

A

andyc225

Dulham 3 - 0 West Brum

Typical fickle Viler on WM, after being on for 5 minutes and scoring a goal:

"Benteke will be the next Drogba."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom