Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's games

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This QPR performance is up there with ours away to Fulham.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For anyone interested Hibernian are playing on Sky Sports 4 soon. I hope Doherty and Griffiths are playing.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Both Griffiths and Doherty start for Hibs.

W

WasStefan

QPRs goal difference is on a par with the rest now. Horrible club QPR. Horrible.

D

Dewsburywolf

Tottenham making hard work of things again. Blackburn defending doggedly coupled with Tottenham being wasteful in front of goal

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back to Ewood Park we go. I hate the place I wonder if they'll still charge us to go in the pub?

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unless QPR get a point at Man City Villa will be safe on GD.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blackburn no shots on goal. first since west brom in 2004, least thats a record we aint had this year, seem to have had the rest though.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blackburn could be in real trouble now with relegation inevitable. They will lose a lot of players in the summer. Don't they have big debts?

dane

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blackburn could be in real trouble now with relegation inevitable. They will lose a lot of players in the summer. Don't they have big debts?

Owners have already said they will continue to provide funding should they go down

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vile have always been safe. One place I won't miss going is Villa $$$$ing Park.

Always looked likely but the Villa fans I know were getting very anxious as they cannot see where the next win is coming from. The point at WBA and Blackburn’s capitulation today will see them crawl over the line.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Owners have already said they will continue to provide funding should they go down

Actions speak louder than words!
These are the same owners that made big promises when they took over the club. Now look at them!

D

Dewsburywolf

The Sun on Sunday said this morning the Venky's are looking for potential buyers at £30 million (having bought for about £23million) with Middle Eastern investors already lined up. Although interest may though dwindle if they're relegated - something the Venky's weren't aware existed

Back
Top Bottom