Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

Newportwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
My God….are there signs that the mix is finally moving on?? People do know that Doherty scored last night and no one has commented how we are missing him, missing his goals, sold him for peanuts, never replaced him, Semedo is **** etc etc….

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
This Chelsea v Man City game is very poor. Our game against Villa last night was far more entertaining! Seems like Man City have lost their mojo.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I’m probably just bitter, but I find City so incredibly boring to watch. Absolute robots.
I’m the opposite they’re the team (apart from Wolves) I love watching most. I actually don’t think they’re as good as they used to be, Haaland is obviously an incredible goalscorer but he doesn’t really fit how they play. Which sounds stupid for someone with 21 goals.

T

TheConcourse

I’m the opposite they’re the team (apart from Wolves) I love watching most. I actually don’t think they’re as good as they used to be, Haaland is obviously an incredible goalscorer but he doesn’t really fit how they play. Which sounds stupid for someone with 21 goals.
So I am bitter. Thanks for confirming.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m probably just bitter, but I find City so incredibly boring to watch. Absolute robots.
It depends on the match but I get bored watching them occasionally. One of the most boring matches this season was West Ham vs Man City. I just checked and City had 76% possession, and made 833 passes with a 92% accuracy. That was the match, just Man City making short passes side to side a lot of the time. I know why they do it, but I just get bored of it. Liverpool vs City matches tends to be good because Liverpool have a go at them

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It depends on the match but I get bored watching them occasionally. One of the most boring matches this season was West Ham vs Man City. I just checked and City had 76% possession, and made 833 passes with a 92% accuracy. That was the match, just Man City making short passes side to side a lot of the time. I know why they do it, but I just get bored of it. Liverpool vs City matches tends to be good because Liverpool have a go at them

It was pass for pass sake that led to Bayern Munich not seeking to extend his 3 year contract as fans and the FC Hollywood heirachy grew bored with Pep's football. Der Kaiser himself Franz Beckenbauer once said that under Pep if a Bayern player was on the goal line with a tap in he would be coached to pass the ball along the line !

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yeah I like watching them too on an objective level. Haaland will probably look better for them next season when he has been indoctrinated into the Pep ways. Outstanding goal record but he's not a bad footballer at all he was very involved in all aspects of attacking play when he was at Dortmund. Pep mainly has him as a poacher or to stretch play.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Man Utd 1-0 Everton, 3 minutes in and Antony scores. Could be a long night for Everton.

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think there could be a right pasting on the cards here

JadeWolf

Reaction score
What is De Gea doing there?! He saved everything against us then turns into Andy ****ing Lonergan. Typical.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That bloke Everton have got up front looks good for snatching a goal, goes by the name of Coady. Maybe worth a cheeky offer....

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The old fox in the box get´s Everton even.
Conor Coady 14.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
That Man Utd left back Malacia is awful.

Back
Top Bottom