Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Am I just overly negative / pessimistic, or does everyone (apart from United) look more like scoring than we do - even Forest (although that goal was unbelievably jammy)...?!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest looking good. That striker they signed and who has scored looks just the sort of striker we need. Said at the time he was a good signing having scored 15 goals last season in the bundesliga.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See the standard of official is the same how can there be 3mins injury time in which Forest score have all the celebrations and the ref still blows 10 seconds before the 3mins has ended...

The Forest love in will be the same as when Leeds came up, all over the top and gets boring all to soon!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I just overly negative / pessimistic, or does everyone (apart from United) look more like scoring than we do - even Forest (although that goal was unbelievably jammy)...?!

No, you're being realistic. Last season, only the bottom 3 scored fewer. The season before, only the bottom 4. So yes, just about everyone other than relegation fodder looks more like scoring than us.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it my imagination, or does every team (other than Man U) appear not just more likely to score goals than us, but more able to string3 passes together in the opponents final 3rd? Also, more able to get supporting players in the box, who can then get back to cover? More able at taking corners and set pieces? The only thing they are less likely to do is turn the ball all the way back to a deep centre half from far up the pitch. We are the best at that.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
That’s handball surely.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How haven't West Ham scored here?!

Forest look pretty ordinary to me tbh.

This has to be a pen for West Ham!!

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Forest fans really are getting the full VAR experience today.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham are crap
Maybe we can win a few of these so called difficult games

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest looking good. That striker they signed and who has scored looks just the sort of striker we need. Said at the time he was a good signing having scored 15 goals last season in the bundesliga.
Still think they’ll struggle to avoid relegation. Cooper’s biggest challenge is how to keep a big squad happy. He’s already voiced his concerns over how many new players Forest have brought in.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disallowed goal for nothing
2 brilliant efforts off the underside of the bar that bounce down on the line and out
Defender saves one on the line with his hand
Missed penalty

May as well just give Forest the points now.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What the mighty West Ham not looking very good against a newly promoted team? I thought that was just us which made us clear relegation candidates etc...

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West ham remind me of us a couple of seasons ago. Don't think they will be anywhere near 6th or 7th

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really not seen much from WestHam
Forest not up to much but 100% effort can see them fading as the season goes on

Exactly. There's a momentum about the club, the players and the fans. We had it too. Sadly, it all seems to have gone for us, now. Fans whinging about finishin 10th and the football not attractive enough for their liking. The players look like they are turning up to work and trying to get it over with. A malaise descended over the club during the Covid stoppage and it's like it's never really gone away. Only MGW played with any passion yesterday - and half our fans want him gone!

Maybe that happens to all clubs after 4 or 5 years in this league? You hit the glass ceiling and what else is there? I doubt Forest will be around long enough to experience it.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another off the line that then bounces out perfectly for a corner rather than an own goal. Staggering this match.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tell you who else has been outstanding O’Brien is that the Huddersfield lad? He is very very good.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
God I'd be fuming beyond words were I a West Ham fan after that.

May as well have blown for full time when Rice missed that pitiful penalty. They were utterly cursed today.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

May as well have blown for full time when Rice missed that pitiful penalty. They were utterly cursed today.
Rice didn't miss the penalty. Hensderson saved it - there's a difference!

JadeWolf

Reaction score

Just weren’t there day. The disallowed goal was very harsh, missed a penalty, hit the bar how many times?

Back
Top Bottom