Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

That is a lot of money for a manager, I hope they're sure!
They were saying that on the radio last night. Find it odd, £50m on a player no probs, but £10m for manager seen as a lot - I know there's no resale etc, but still, who is more important?

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Derby avoid defeat today at home to Carlisle - and they're 1-0 up already after 10 minutes - then they seal their return to the Championship. No one cares, because **** Derby. HOWEVER, this result would also consign Bolton to the play offs, missing out on automatic promotion on the final day no matter how many goals they rattle in against Peterborough (currently 2-0 up, which is worth nothing as it stands). And we do care about that, because **** Bolton even harder.

Come on, Derby!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Derby avoid defeat today at home to Carlisle - and they're 1-0 up already after 10 minutes - then they seal their return to the Championship. No one cares, because **** Derby. HOWEVER, this result would also consign Bolton to the play offs, missing out on automatic promotion on the final day no matter how many goals they rattle in against Peterborough (currently 2-0 up, which is worth nothing as it stands). And we do care about that, because **** Bolton even harder.

Come on, Derby!
Derby only need a draw. The bolton hate I understand, but fair play to them all the same for saving their club.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cracking atmosphere at WH as usual...

Ha ha..

I am old enough to recall Juventus had a really tight intimidating ground called the Stadio Communale. Like Upton Park it was a hard place to go for away teams / fans. Then Juve got offered a move to the Stadio Delle Alpi which was were England lost to West Germany in 1990. It was a soulless place with the pitch miles from the playing area just like The London Stadium. Eventually Juventus realised their error and moved to the purpose built Allianz Arena in 2011. The Juve fans were delighted to go back to a proper football stadium, I bet if you managed to get the average Hammers fan to stop demanding the sacking of Davie Moyes for a couple of minutes and ask them, they would all go back to Upton Park tomorrow if it had not already been built on !!!!!

Rabid Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They were saying that on the radio last night. Find it odd, £50m on a player no probs, but £10m for manager seen as a lot - I know there's no resale etc, but still, who is more important?
I wonder if they are paying Feyenoord in installments.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Onana penalty against Burnley which was very similar to the opening match of the season, when he clattered Sasa. This time, it went to VAR who awarded a penalty. No consistency!

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hull or Ipswich? If Hull win, they put real pressure on Albion for the final play-off place. If Ipswich win, they almost consign Dirty Leeds to the play-offs rather than automatic promotion.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hull or Ipswich? If Hull win, they put real pressure on Albion for the final play-off place. If Ipswich win, they almost consign Dirty Leeds to the play-offs rather than automatic promotion.

Hull. Prefer Norwich needing a win next Sat to relegate Blues.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Onana penalty against Burnley which was very similar to the opening match of the season, when he clattered Sasa. This time, it went to VAR who awarded a penalty. No consistency!
Big club bias, only explanation.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good grief, Birmingham City are actually going to get relegated, huh?

Fair play to Sheffield Wednesday. This is quite a run.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good grief, Birmingham City are actually going to get relegated, huh?

Fair play to Sheffield Wednesday. This is quite a run.
Between them and Plymouth.

Outstanding job by Danny Rohl.

Barnet losing so be a new team promoted to the football league.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton are safe after another home win. It’s now two from three to join the Blades in the championship.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’ll be a new side in the EFL, with Solihull Moors dismantling Barnet 0-4 in there National League Play-Off Semi-Final.

Altrincham take on Bromley in the second Semi tomorrow.

And for The Moors, they will have two visits to Wembley in 6 days, with the Play-Off Final on Sunday 5th and them already in The FA Vase Final on Saturday 11th.

Back
Top Bottom