Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Truly a league where anyone can beat anyone. While it does happen in the Premier League, the gulf between top and bottom is so much bigger, and these types of results are so much rarer.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Airdrie v Dundee United is tame compared to other Scottish championship games I have seen. Still goalless and not a lot happening. Usually by now there have been an attempted murder and a few decapitations, none of which bother the referee, he just waves play on… :)

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Airdrie v Dundee United is tame compared to other Scottish championship games I have seen. Still goalless and not a lot happening. Usually by now there have been an attempted murder and a few decapitations, none of which bother the referee, he just waves play on… :)

Bit of a damp squib Mate as Airdrie will play Partick Thistle in the Play Offs as that is already set in stone ( Come on The Merryhill Magyars :):):) ) and The Arabs have barring some goal difference swing that mean they would have to lose the last two games by about 30-0 are Champions.

What the hell sort of e-cigarette vap is the bloke smoking near the camera. A couple of times in the first half the pitch was hardly visible through the trail of smoke that HMS Hood would have been chuffed to put out !!!!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Bit of a damp squib Mate as Airdrie will play Partick Thistle in the Play Offs as that is already set in stone ( Come on The Merryhill Magyars :):):) ) and The Arabs have barring some goal difference swing that mean they would have to lose the last two games by about 30-0 are Champions.

What the hell sort of e-cigarette vap is the bloke smoking near the camera. A couple of times in the first half the pitch was hardly visible through the trail of smoke that HMS Hood would have been chuffed to put out !!!!
I imagine when you were both in your younger years, splashing on the Brut 33 before hitting the town, you never imagined that this is how you would eventually spend your Friday nights!

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I imagine when you were both in your younger years, splashing on the Brut 33 before hitting the town, you never imagined that this is how you would eventually spend your Friday nights!

I had the old Brut 33 Soap on Rope at Christmas that was shaped like a Boxing Glove. If it was not that it Hi - Karate or Denim. Denim came with a slogan that went " For the man who doesn't have to try to hard " :D :D :D

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen the Leeds score. What a time to get a pasting - might deflate them for the playoffs.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know we're all hopelessly biased when it comes to our own teams (including var operators) but this one on the BBC site made me laugh:

Anon: As a Leeds fan, I have to say how annoying it is that so many teams turn into Barcelona when they play us after being mediocre against other teams. It's a form of cheating really; if they can play like that against Leeds, why can't they play like that all the time?

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched the QPR Leeds match last night and delighted at Leeds 'falling apart'. Hopefully Ipswich pip them for second and Leicester start next season on minus something. It'll mean for once, Wolves are not bottom of the league when the season kicks-off. :)
I've seen QPR a couple of times this season and impressed with Ilias Chair, their AM. Six goals and 8 assists this season in a poor QPR side. Unfortunately, I don't think he'd pass our 'no ****ers' policy as he's sentenced to a year in jail in Belgium for cracking someone's skull open with a rock. Trying (but failing) to avoid using the pun; 'rockin chair'. ;)

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched the QPR Leeds match last night and delighted at Leeds 'falling apart'. Hopefully Ipswich pip them for second and Leicester start next season on minus something. It'll mean for once, Wolves are not bottom of the league when the season kicks-off. :)
I've seen QPR a couple of times this season and impressed with Ilias Chair, their AM. Six goals and 8 assists this season in a poor QPR side. Unfortunately, I don't think he'd pass our 'no ****ers' policy as he's sentenced to a year in jail in Belgium for cracking someone's skull open with a rock. Trying (but failing) to avoid using the pun; 'rockin chair'. ;)
Chair, Willock, Dykes are all decent players they just couldn’t click under Ainsworth for some reason. No sign of Joe Hodge for them though?? I’d expect us to move him on, maybe the blues will want him and Chem for their league one charge? Haha.

As for Ipswich they have

Hull away
Cov away
Huddersfield home

Even if they lost today 4 points is achievable against cov and the terriers. Ipswich haven’t won any of their last 3 games losing 1 drawing 2

Leeds face Southampton at home on the last day. A draw there would mean Ipswich would only need to win 1 game.

Whoever holds their nerve. Bookies must be backing Ipswich you’d think 4 points needed from 3 games

Paris Wolf

Reaction score

Maryhill. "Come on The Merryhill Magyars" makes you sound like an Albion fan (and I don't mean Stirling...)

Back
Top Bottom