Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might be harsh to blamee MGW for knocking him out but it was a late challenge and it looked like he was the one providing most of the force.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly, why don’t the league just say they don’t want Everton to go down and save us all from going through the motions every week?
When Howard Webb said "established clubs need protection" it was clear they would be looked after.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If VAR aren’t getting involved in any of those Forest penalties they may as well do us all a favour and get rid of it.
Can’t wait for Dermot Gallagher to tell us tomorrow how they were all correct, then followed by Howard Webb with Michael Owen to tell us how well it’s all going.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Wet Spam getting thrashed at Palace. Could tip the balance in the favour of him getting the boot.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I was only half watching the game, out of the three penalty claims, how many actually were penalties?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saying he's a Luton fan is strange. The two teams were separated by a point today, Luton would be targeting Everton if they'd have lost, who they have to play as well.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really wish Luton or Burnley had it in them to win some games and relegate that scummy club but I don't think so unfortunately.

Even the Forest fans weren't happy with Gibbs Sh***e today. Played shocking and that challenge with Beto was definitely reckless.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
View attachment 42086

Posted a picture before they’re forced to delete it.
Pleased Forest lost today. Also I'd be embarrassed if our official social media account posted something like this. However, I think they do have a point! VAR did seem so bad today that it opens itself up to suggestions of corruption. Probably just incompetent as usual though.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
GLslhJ1bsAALbyp

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I was only half watching the game, out of the three penalty claims, how many actually were penalties?
Actually think they all were in the current interpretation of the laws. Don't really like the handball one, but probably is one, maybe can fudge that one under clear and obvious. The kick on the ankle he made a bit of a meal of, but probably was. The tackle from behind in the one Taylor said he won the ball, he clearly didn't, that's the worst one. Ashley Young hattrick.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't bare lego head but I'm delighted he's scored the second v Coventry today

Last edited:

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno going at VAR on BBC and heading for the same trouble that GON is in. Should really stay out of it and beginning to sound paranoid (though he isn't and is totally correct).

Back
Top Bottom